The Video Game Thread

So I've had several hours with Wolverine, and I like it. It is indeed very linear, there are a lot of cutscenes, and it has a good mix of stealth and action....it really depends on how you want to attack it. The fighting mechanics feel really good. The storyline so far is good enough for me. The graphics are absolutely fantastic. They're very crisp and smooth. I have it on Performance Mode, and it feels like I'm getting a solid 60fps.

Is it worth a purchase? Probably depends on the person. For me, I tend to beat linear games and never pick them up again, so it's a perfect GameFly rental. Plus, I'm not super into X-Men, so it's more of a casual experience for me, versus, say, Batman, which is my favorite and something I would purchase. lol

At any rate, I'm having a good time with it.
 
Circling back to Onimusha: Way of the Sword.

I'm still playing it and the more I play it the more I like it. I don't get a ton of time to play, but the combat is great, while it's souls like, it isn't a dark souls game either. It is challenging, but it's not back breaking challenging and it slowly ramps up.

I would say it's challenging enough to keep you from becoming bored, but not so challenging that you give up either. A nice balance of wholesome goodness killin' fools! haha

Also, it seems to have a catch phrase like Skyrim did with I took an arrow to the knee. (at least I think it does) It has these zombie like bad guys that look very Pirates of the Caribbean. The ones that carry bows and arrows keeps saying, "I'll pierce his heart!" :laugh:
 
If Onimusha: Way of the Sword. isn't Game of the Year, it's a freaking travesty!

This game is all kinds of AWESOME!

The combat is awesome, the maps are awesome, the puzzles are awesome, the storyline is awesome and Musashi Miyamoto is AWESOME!
 

Former Steelers HC Mike Tomlin reveals massive Minecraft city​

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ach-mike-tomlin-minecraft-city-12-year-reveal
​
It also became a way for Tomlin to spend time with his kids. Each of them participated and have buildings across the city.​
​
"Over the course of time, they got just disinterested in the game. They go on to high school and so forth and off to college. Their participation became less and less over the years. My participation probably at times increased," Tomlin says, laughing. "At different times over the course of a 12-month calendar, I would have different levels of fixation on this."​

 

Former Steelers HC Mike Tomlin reveals massive Minecraft city​

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ach-mike-tomlin-minecraft-city-12-year-reveal
​
It also became a way for Tomlin to spend time with his kids. Each of them participated and have buildings across the city.​
​
"Over the course of time, they got just disinterested in the game. They go on to high school and so forth and off to college. Their participation became less and less over the years. My participation probably at times increased," Tomlin says, laughing. "At different times over the course of a 12-month calendar, I would have different levels of fixation on this."​


This is beyond awesome, is that on the PlayStation 5?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,007
Messages
14,656,687
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top