The voice in my head is screaming we will lose

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That's not fear, or pessimism ...... it's just what that voice is saying.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

P.s. I DID tell you not to read this....so no hate mail please

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

If Dak has a game like Daniel Jones did yesterday, the Cowboys will win too.

Ken

Reaction score

I didn't need any analytics, stats, or anything to know that the Vikes and Chargers would lose. Vastly overrated.

We have beaten the most good teams in the league this year, we win.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The team should have to earn hope with us. We had a solid team last year and we were one and done. I'm not getting my hopes high anymore until they win a couple games in one run.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Have you ever heard of Dr. Phil? I can get the number for you if you can't find it yourself?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cause you are a Tampa fan. We know Tampa about to get wooped.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
What analytics supported the Vikings? Weren't they analytically one of the worst teams? Also I recall the Jaguars actually having better analytics than the chargers last time I checked.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't need any analytics, stats, or anything to know that the Vikes and Chargers would lose. Vastly overrated.

We have beaten the most good teams in the league this year, we win.

You cannot say "we win". The game has not been played. You just have hope like the rest of us.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The voice in my head is going back and forth between "close loss after several stupid errors" and "blowout win by pissed off Cowboy team"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
67eb52898dda15eb7dc1ca1cc910db4f.jpg

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.png
Take your meds!!