The voice in my head is screaming we will lose

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That's not fear, or pessimism ...... it's just what that voice is saying.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

P.s. I DID tell you not to read this....so no hate mail please
Your team plays next Saturday against the Giants at 845…

Why do people continue to entertain you as a Cowboys fan?

CWR

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

Your voice is off then. I had the Jags and the Giants were my "almost upset." I'll give myself partial credit there. Everything else has been predictable. We win this week. All bets are off next week.

Jipper

Reaction score
Honestly we are all feeling the same lack of confidence due to the issues over the past 27 years...go in expecting the worst but hopeful for the best....and if we do win, savor every second until the next kickoff in San fran

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Your team plays next Saturday against the Giants at 845…

Why do people continue to entertain you as a Cowboys fan?
Because I am a cowboys fan.

You don't get to decide everything.

You worry about you, and figure out which team YOU are a fan of. You got enough problems in your life to be worrying about me.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The voices in your head are correct. The Giants will beat the Eagles.
That doesn't make any sense.

First off....I didn't say it was MY voice. I said "THE Voice"

2nd....THE voice has not chimed in on that game yet. Perhaps it knows I don't care about that game

Maverick84

Reaction score

oh well, at least you'll still have the Yankees, Lakers, and Alabama smfh....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

No, I know for sure we’re going to WIN

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

For what it’s worth, my voice is saying that same thing.

Collapse is the exact term.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, but that Voice is buzzed so

guardians-of-the-galaxy-rocket-raccoon.gif