The voice in my head is screaming we will lose

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That's not fear, or pessimism ...... it's just what that voice is saying.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

P.s. I DID tell you not to read this....so no hate mail please
Haters gonna hate.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ESPN, you need to block them. And then Voice will go away. Lol.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott’s got the hip swing going, came over , we win. That’s the confidence I was waiting for.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

I'm glad you're not in my head.

shabazz

Reaction score
Oh yeah....I prob should.

Quick question....how do you delete a post?
Don’t delete it. The whole point of this forum is to share opinions. I wouldn’t delete it because some here don’t agree with it…..and I say this while forecasting they the cowboys will win this game

now the game after this is quite another thing but we can cross that bridge if and when we get to it

DZSierra

Reaction score
This is what the voice keeps telling me inside my head...

Brady has the worst game in his career, and calls it quits after the game.

That or the cowboys relive January 10th, 1982 and Brady decides to stay another year.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The voice in my head sounds like its speaking something in French, but i have no idea what it saying cuz i don't speak French. So i'll just ignore it and say HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS.....:flagwave: Oui.....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys take care of business tonight and send a message to the 49ers that we are looking for retribution from last year.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm glad you're not in my head.

that’s what Ray Miland said when his head was transplanted right next to Rosie Greers head on the same body in the 1972 classic “ The thing with 2 heads”

they should do a remake with Brady’s head being transplanted on Daks body and they go through their progressions correctly

shabazz

Reaction score
The voice in my head sounds like its speaking something in French, but i have no idea what it saying cuz i don't speak French. So i'll just ignore it and say HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS.....:flagwave: Oui.....
“ just say, I love crepes”

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While you guys are still coherent. Go cowboys, I’m out game day preps

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
that’s what Ray Miland said when his head was transplanted right next to Rosie Greers head on the same body in the 1972 classic “ The thing with 2 heads”

they should do a remake with Brady’s head being transplanted on Daks body and they go through their progressions correctly
I saw that one way back when. :muttley:

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
Well with they way they played in the last game and and in the playoffs the last 20 something years I think we all have that voice somewhat in our head. I am nervous as hell but also know if we play well we should beat this team. Come on Cowboys give me some confidence back and kick there arse tonight.

Alohawg1

Reaction score

Voice in my head says screw the bucs, time to retire Tommy boy. Go Cowboys!!!