The voice in my head is screaming we will lose

catiii

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That's not fear, or pessimism ...... it's just what that voice is saying.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

P.s. I DID tell you not to read this....so no hate mail please
Mine's been screaming "game out of reach by halftime!" :eek::thumbdown:

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

You are going to feel dumb after the big W brother.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
There's something stupid about one team being 12-5, the other 8-9, yet we aren't playing at home.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
McCarthy is a much better coach than Bowles.
Well, here's the dilemma, which I believe matters more:

Bowles > Moore
Brady > Quinn

So the players have to be REALLY good tonight. Precise execution, no penalties, and they have to win the Special Teams battle. They can do it, but will they? Can they focus, and can they get past all the nerves? We'll soon see.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

I think they got meds for that.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Tell it to shut up and threaten that voice with a lipotomy

Starstruck22

Reaction score

Your voice is veridical, they will lose tonight Unfortunately for us fans.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

If Brady does what he does then we will