The voice in my head is screaming we will lose

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That's not fear, or pessimism ...... it's just what that voice is saying.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

P.s. I DID tell you not to read this....so no hate mail please
Just own this.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I had been thinking all along that we would take this. But I was thinking very analytically...by the numbers.

Analytics supported the Vikings and Chargers winning. But EVERYONE knew the Vikes and Chargers always blunder in the playoffs. Always. And despite being the better teams, they both did what they always do: let their fans down when it matters most.

i had been trying to quiet that voice in my head about the Cowboys...but now, all of a sudden, as kickoff approaches, that voice is screaming, and what it's screaming is this: we will lose. We will do what we've done for the last nearly 30 years. Fail.

That's not fear, or pessimism ...... it's just what that voice is saying.

That voice was right about the Vikes, it was right about the chargers..... time to find out about the Cowboys.

P.s. I DID tell you not to read this....so no hate mail please
Are you Falling in Reverse because Dak was 'Monster'.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
sounds like the same voice that told you to go create an account about your Yankees/Lakers/Alabama/Chiefs/Cowboys fandom and out yourself as a pathetic idiot every single time you post with it.
Ohhhh, THAT seems like something you shouldn't be saying!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I told you, Todd BOWELS is a terrible HC. The fact he hasn't been fired yet speaks volumes about Bucs front office.