Just taking it easy
Reaction score
kristie;4525067 said:
i can't believe he did this song:

[youtube]eRkrCzwnbIk[/youtube]

I thought it was cool and a whole lot in your face

kimrose

Reaction score
Completely shocking night. I am totally floored.

I will say, although Jamar was my favorite, I really can't argue about Juliet. She has been awesome from the get-go. A total and complete #1 hit selling package, who deserves all the good she's got coming. All I can say is that if Jamar doesn't have a record out within a year, than Celo is a total fraud, because he poured the love on real thick for him. Can't say I'm surprised to see the shock in Jamar's eyes when Celo's vote was announced. It was 50/50 imo, and Celo should have voted that way. Wouldn't have changed the outcome, because America's vote would have won Juliet out anyway, but it would have spoken volumes more to Celo's new adopted "son" (as he called him) in a positive way. He looked like someone had just stabbed him in the heart. And the back.

Just the whole night was a shocker. I can't believe the ones that won over the ones that went home. Just still can't believe it.

Why did I watch the show this season?? Oh yeah, I thought it was just entertainment. I forgot how emotionally involved you can become. lol! Aye yai yai....

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Think Ceelo was being honest --she was that much better last night...Strong final 4 ...And yes Jamar should come of this with a deal

kimrose

Reaction score
Oh, Juliet was awesome last night. She always is. Her voice kills me. I love it. Sounds a lot like a young Bonnie Tyler. Funny, she is trying to sound like Steven Tyler, lol. I don't know if she even knows who Bonnie Tyler is, given her age, but she would be surprised, wouldn't she?? Can you imagine her singing Heartache or Total Eclipse of the Heart??

I just love my man Jamar. :) I certainly hope he comes away with a deal, as he should. This kid has been trying, with that voice, for so long to make it. If not for the political agenda of American Idol, he probably would have won the show that year, I think it was '09?

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4545492 said:
Oh, Juliet was awesome last night. She always is. Her voice kills me. I love it. Sounds a lot like a young Bonnie Tyler. Funny, she is trying to sound like Steven Tyler, lol. I don't know if she even knows who Bonnie Tyler is, given her age, but she would be surprised, wouldn't she?? Can you imagine her singing Heartache or Total Eclipse of the Heart??

I just love my man Jamar. :) I certainly hope he comes away with a deal, as he should. This kid has been trying, with that voice, for so long to make it. If not for the political agenda of American Idol, he probably would have won the show that year, I think it was '09?

yeah it was, & i totally agree with you on that.

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;4545479 said:
Think Ceelo was being honest --she was that much better last night...Strong final 4 ...And yes Jamar should come of this with a deal

most definitely.

kimrose

Reaction score
When she covers up those rubber looking breastesses, she looks actually pretty. I don't know why the girl tries so hard to be snobby and skanky.

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4547267 said:
When she covers up those rubber looking breastesses, she looks actually pretty. I don't know why the girl tries so hard to be snobby and skanky.

i don't get it either, but i think it's disgusting.

kristie

Reaction score
here are your finalists:

team adam: tony lucca
team blake: jermaine paul
team cee-lo: juliet simms
team christina: chris mann

who do all of you think will win?

kimrose

Reaction score
juliet simms
jermaine paul
tony lucca
chris mann

that is my vote, in that order. my number one vote, of course, got booted last week by celo. but juliet was my number 2, so i'm cool with it, IF and Only IF celo helps jamar with a recording deal.

I do like chris mann, but there just really isn't a place in modern music radio for opera.

rkell87

Reaction score
kristie;4552825 said:
here are your finalists:

team adam: tony lucca
team blake: jermaine paul
team cee-lo: juliet simms
team christina: chris mann

who do all of you think will win?

i think dia and beth would have murdered everybody on that list