The Voice season 2

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4552834 said:
juliet simms
jermaine paul
tony lucca
chris mann

that is my vote, in that order. my number one vote, of course, got booted last week by celo. but juliet was my number 2, so i'm cool with it, IF and Only IF celo helps jamar with a recording deal.

I do like chris mann, but there just really isn't a place in modern music radio for opera.

i'm sure he will. :)

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
kimrose;4547267 said:
When she covers up those rubber looking breastesses, she looks actually pretty. I don't know why the girl tries so hard to be snobby and skanky.

And tonight it was boobies and back rolls. And that horrid awful glitter eyeliner. OMG. It didn't look good on 80's hair rock bands and it doesn't look good on Christina. I swear a boobie was just going to flap out like a fish! Ha! I think the woman is afraid to wear a bra. There wasn't much material holding up those girls that's for sure. There must have bee a lot of tape on them.

I don't know if she doesn't know how to dress herself or just doesn't care. No wardrobe person in their right might would put that on anyone looking like that. That makes them look bad too.

Christina is SHORT and not as itty bitty as she once was when she was 18. When she is covered up she looks thinner, decent, and professional.

And what is it with her 2 cents of negativity on Tony ALL the time? We get it -- you don't like him! He must have turned her down during the Mickey Mouse Club days and she's still bitter about it.

kristie

Reaction score
Kristi;4553683 said:
And tonight it was boobies and back rolls. And that horrid awful glitter eyeliner. OMG. It didn't look good on 80's hair rock bands and it doesn't look good on Christina. I swear a boobie was just going to flap out like a fish! Ha! I think the woman is afraid to wear a bra. There wasn't much material holding up those girls that's for sure. There must have bee a lot of tape on them.

I don't know if she doesn't know how to dress herself or just doesn't care. No wardrobe person in their right might would put that on anyone looking like that. That makes them look bad too.

Christina is SHORT and not as itty bitty as she once was when she was 18. When she is covered up she looks thinner, decent, and professional.

And what is it with her 2 cents of negativity on Tony ALL the time? We get it -- you don't like him! He must have turned her down during the Mickey Mouse Club days and she's still bitter about it.

that has to be why. then again, we'll never know.

BTW, i think juliet simms won. ;)

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
It's hard to say. Women are the majority vote usually on these type of shows. I really thought it was going to be an all guy finale they way it was going.

I like her voice, it's unique, and I love that she is a rocker chick, but someone's gotta ask how she can have multiple record deals and not have one stick it out with her if she is so good. ONE record deal is a dream to anyone who has the dream of singing. Makes me wonder what's wrong with her or these companies that signed her, but didn't keep her? She reminds me of a harder Stevie Nicks -- you think she would have been marketed on radio long before The Voice.

I really don't care who wins, but part of me wants Tony to win just to stick it to Christina. LOL! And then Adam would smile and then all is good in the world. He's adorable as is Blake.

kristie

Reaction score
Kristi;4553717 said:
It's hard to say. Women are the majority vote usually on these type of shows. I really thought it was going to be an all guy finale they way it was going.

I like her voice, it's unique, and I love that she is a rocker chick, but someone's gotta ask how she can have multiple record deals and not have one stick it out with her if she is so good. ONE record deal is a dream to anyone who has the dream of singing. Makes me wonder what's wrong with her or these companies that signed her, but didn't keep her? She reminds me of a harder Stevie Nicks -- you think she would have been marketed on radio long before The Voice.

I really don't care who wins, but part of me wants Tony to win just to stick it to Christina. LOL! And then Adam would smile and then all is good in the world. He's adorable as is Blake.

these labels may have wanted juliet to make the kind of music that they wanted, but she wanted to make the kind of music she wanted like probably the music she had made with her band automatic loveletter. i've heard about this sort of thing happening. think about it: katy perry had two failed record deals before she became the star that she is today.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;4553751 said:
these labels may have wanted juliet to make the kind of music that they wanted, but she wanted to make the kind of music she wanted like probably the music she had made with her band automatic loveletter. i've heard about this sort of thing happening. think about it: katy perry had two failed record deals before she became the star that she is today.

You forgot to add that she started out as a christian artist :)

kimrose

Reaction score
Kristi;4553683 said:

I have always thought the same thing. He is five or six years older than her and they were all kids. I could see that she maybe had a crush on him. She told him Brittany did, but I bet she did, too. However bitter and jealous she may be, she is really showing her maturity level the way she treats him. And if she thinks she is this much better than a former co-star, how the heck much better does she think she is than her fans???

If I were producing this show, she would be called in my office and harshly reprimanded for her rude treatment of one of their contestants. She has no right to treat him in such a way and I am disgusted with the "show" for allowing it. When he was thanking Adam last night, he took a moment to thank all the judges for their input. Christina was actually TEXTING on her cell phone while he talked, didn't even have the decency to pretend like she was paying attention. I backed it up and slowed it down to make sure I had seen it right, and sure enough she was. Blake noticed it to, and he looked at her absolutely disgusted! She is a complete wacko and a major embarrassment to the integrity of this program.

Her choice of dress last night should not have been approved, either. She looked very tacky. And to top it off, she went out there dressed like that to sing a Prayer song! Get real, woman!:eek:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
kimrose;4553899 said:
I have always thought the same thing. He is five or six years older than her and they were all kids. I could see that she maybe had a crush on him. She told him Brittany did, but I bet she did, too. However bitter and jealous she may be, she is really showing her maturity level the way she treats him. And if she thinks she is this much better than a former co-star, how the heck much better does she think she is than her fans???

If I were producing this show, she would be called in my office and harshly reprimanded for her rude treatment of one of their contestants. She has no right to treat him in such a way and I am disgusted with the "show" for allowing it. When he was thanking Adam last night, he took a moment to thank all the judges for their input. Christina was actually TEXTING on her cell phone while he talked, didn't even have the decency to pretend like she was paying attention. I backed it up and slowed it down to make sure I had seen it right, and sure enough she was. Blake noticed it to, and he looked at her absolutely disgusted! She is a complete wacko and a major embarrassment to the integrity of this program.

Her choice of dress last night should not have been approved, either. She looked very tacky. And to top it off, she went out there dressed like that to sing a Prayer song! Get real, woman!:eek:

Yep!

And I don't know on who won ----leaning towards Jermaine --Juliet --Tony and then the opera guy

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am a little confused, when she got into it about women stuff, she mentioned his wife and daughter. I thought Tony has a son?

rkell87

Reaction score
dexternjack;4554179 said:
I am a little confused, when she got into it about women stuff, she mentioned his wife and daughter. I thought Tony has a son?

not to mention how hypocritical she is because she has a song just a derogatory towards men

I know every apple here ain't bad,
But I found a worm in every single one I had.
(Boys) They're only good for fruit, I mean bananas.

Then again all men are dogs.
All men are dogs.

I hate boys, but boys love me.
I think they suck and my friends agree.
Eh yeah, eh yeah, eh yeah,
I. Hate. Boys.

If you hate em boys, shake it.

Let's go
BOYS SUCK.
MAKE ME SICK.
INFLATED EGOS.
LITTLE *****.
USE THEM UP.
SPIT EM OUT.
I H-A-T-E Boooooys!

kimrose

Reaction score
rkell87;4554386 said:
not to mention how hypocritical she is because she has a song just a derogatory towards men

I know every apple here ain't bad,
But I found a worm in every single one I had.
(Boys) They're only good for fruit, I mean bananas.

Then again all men are dogs.
All men are dogs.

I think they suck and my friends agree.
Eh yeah, eh yeah, eh yeah,
I. Hate. Boys.

Let's go
BOYS SUCK.
MAKE ME SICK.
INFLATED EGOS.
LITTLE *****.
USE THEM UP.
SPIT EM OUT.
I H-A-T-E Boooooys!

Wow. She really has dropped a long way down from "Beautiful", hasn't she?? Is this truly what she has become?? Not just a stuck up, arrogant b**, but a man-hating, vicious feminist, as well??:eek: I'm' not liking her very much these days.

rkell87

Reaction score
kimrose;4554429 said:
Wow. She really has dropped a long way down from "Beautiful", hasn't she?? Is this truly what she has become?? Not just a stuck up, arrogant b**, but a man-hating, vicious feminist, as well??:eek: I'm' not liking her very much these days.

that song might have been before beautiful

edit*

nvm it was 2010

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
kimrose;4553899 said:

I didn't see that she was texting. Classy.

This was brought up on FB by a friend who has seen Tony play live and of course is a Tony fan. She thinks that maybe the show is brewing up the feud between Tony and Christina for ratings, drama, etc. That's possible too, but I don't think so. I don't think the shows has any problems in the ratings department.

During the blind auditions her hug was so fake when she went backstage after realizing who he was.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4554179 said:

he has both a son & a daughter. his son is his wife's child from a past relationship. tony adopted him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;4554735 said:
he has both a son & a daughter. his son is his wife's child from a past relationship. tony adopted him.
Ahh, ok. I thought maybe she was taking another stab at his expense

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4554811 said:
Ahh, ok. I thought maybe she was taking another stab at his expense

maybe she was. maybe she wasn't. with christina, who knows anymore.

kimrose

Reaction score
I was kind of surprised at how many news articles I found about this on the internet today. So, I sat through Entertainment Tonight, to see if they said anything. Unless I missed it, they didn't.

But a lot of people tried to post her behavior outbursts from last night on youtube, and every one of them were taken down, claiming The Voice would not allow them to show it. Do they really think they censor the outrageous behaviors of one of the biggest headed divas on the planet???

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4554836 said:
I was kind of surprised at how many news articles I found about this on the internet today. So, I sat through Entertainment Tonight, to see if they said anything. Unless I missed it, they didn't.

But a lot of people tried to post her behavior outbursts from last night on youtube, and every one of them were taken down, claiming The Voice would not allow them to show it. Do they really think they censor the outrageous behaviors of one of the biggest headed divas on the planet???

maybe, but then again i have no idea.

kimrose

Reaction score
I am just ready for this show to start. The winner can be any of the four. Well, obviously, right. lol. I mean, they all four did good enough to win. lol.

I would love to hear a public apology to Lucca from the wicked witch, but even if I did, I don't know how sincere it would really be. Oh well. Our lives stay the same in the end, I guess. And so does hers. Her life is just as unaffected by her antics as ours are. What a shame.