The Voice season 3

kristie

Reaction score
here's your winner:

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/cool%20stuff/more%20cool%20stuff%20from%20me/Cassadee-PopeSMALLER_zps6dfd5729.jpg

[youtube]nhepelylskk[/youtube]

:D :D :D :D

blindzebra

Reaction score
How appropriate that she sang with Avril being that she is her clone.

Terry should have won and Amanda should have made the final.

kristie

Reaction score
blindzebra;4908346 said:
How appropriate that she sang with Avril being that she is her clone.

Terry should have won and Amanda should have made the final.

and she got to perform with the killers and, along with terry, got to perform with kelly clarkson as well.:p:

rkell87

Reaction score
of the three up there the right person won, the problem is the wrong three were up there. Should have been trevin, amanda, and cassadee

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
She deserved to win, she only got better each week. I am surprised Nick was in 3rd though.

Terry might have been the best 'pure' singer there, but his market wouldn't be as big as Pope's IMO.

Reaction score
rkell87;4908375 said:
of the three up there the right person won, the problem is the wrong three were up there. Should have been trevin, amanda, and cassadee

No it shouldn't have been. The top three was right the wrong person won. It doesn't matter though all three will forge a career out of this.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
rkell87;4908375 said:

I agree with you about Trevin :)

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Howardlittleton64;4908489 said:
No it shouldn't have been. The top three was right the wrong person won. It doesn't matter though all three will forge a career out of this.

I did not care for Pope I knew she was going to win the Voting fanbase really liked her. My wife just could not stand Pope.

Still enjoyed the show and I think someone will try and putt Terry and as a lead singer in a band

rkell87

Reaction score
Howardlittleton64;4908489 said:

there were not two better voices in all three seasons combined better than trevin or amanda and the show is called the voice, it is supposed to be won on ability alone but it wasn't, it has become american idol. IDT I'll watch next season, the show has run its course for me

Kangaroo

Reaction score
rkell87;4909676 said:
there were not two better voices in all three seasons combined better than trevin or amanda and the show is called the voice, it is supposed to be won on ability alone but it wasn't, it has become american idol. IDT I'll watch next season, the show has run its course for me

Trevin was good I liked Amanda better it is about preference and I liked Terry alot. What happen with Pope is she connects to a wider audience it is the way it goes.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Here is one of the Videos with her band Hey Monday

[youtube]FU0fQIezoK0[/youtube]

kristie

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4910772 said:
Here is one of the Videos with her band Hey Monday

[youtube]FU0fQIezoK0[/youtube]

that's pretty cool. still, i had never even heard of hey monday when she tried out for the show. i guess it's because i don't really listen to that genre of music much.