The Voice season 3

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I have been on the Trevin bandwagon since the beginning and I know at least Kristie knows that lol. I have to say that while he's got so much raw talent he needs some polishing and I think he could be really successful. So I will not be that upset when he doesn't win because the other 3 are more ready as of right now. Out of the other 3 I really hope Nicholas wins and I love his voice and style. I agree with blindzebra that I don't really get all of the Cassadee love but having said that she does have a really good voice but it's nothing that I haven't heard before.

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4891950 said:
I have been on the Trevin bandwagon since the beginning and I know at least Kristie knows that lol. I have to say that while he's got so much raw talent he needs some polishing and I think he could be really successful. So I will not be that upset when he doesn't win because the other 3 are more ready as of right now. Out of the other 3 I really hope Nicholas wins and I love his voice and style. I agree with blindzebra that I don't really get all of the Cassadee love but having said that she does have a really good voice but it's nothing that I haven't heard before.

yes i do. ;)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My order tonight:
1a. Cassadee
1b. Nick
3. Terry
4. Trevin

Cass is progressively getting better. Nick was good too, maybe just a bit too slow in that song. Trevin should be the one going, but I think he gets more votes than Terry, so Terry is gone IMO.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4892020 said:
My order tonight:
1a. Cassadee
1b. Nick
3. Terry
4. Trevin

Cass is progressively getting better. Nick was good too, maybe just a bit too slow in that song. Trevin should be the one going, but I think he gets more votes than Terry, so Terry is gone IMO.

i doubt it because terry's version of "let it be", which i loved, is currently number 3 on itunes so i think he's safe because if a contestant's song hits the top 10 on itunes, the sales of that count as votes & are multiplied by 10.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;4892031 said:
i doubt it because terry's version of "let it be", which i loved, is currently number 3 on itunes so i think he's safe because if a contestant's song hits the top 10 on itunes, the sales of that count as votes & are multiplied by 10.
Hope your right but I don't wanna see Cass or Nick go instead of Trevin.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Right now at 8:20 Central about 40 minutes left in the voting part.

Top songs on Itunes

#1 Stupid Boy Pope
#2 Let it Be Terry
#5 You are so Beautiful Nick
#35 Wind Beneath MY Wings Trevin

Trevin is the only one not in the top 10

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Haven't figured out all the love for Nick...Pope and Terry should be the hands down favorites.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I think Pope takes it because the fans seem to like her alot.

My wife thinks Pope is terrible. My wife says all the time is she going to mumble through another song

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4892237 said:
I think Pope takes it because the fans seem to like her alot.

My wife thinks Pope is terrible. My wife says all the time is she going to mumble through another song

Cassadee is going to win imo, don't want her to but I think she will.

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4892251 said:
Cassadee is going to win imo, don't want her to but I think she will.

i think she will too. she kind of reminds me of(don't hate me for this) kelly clarkson. she has a great voice & great stage presence.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;4893469 said:
i think she will too. she kind of reminds me of(don't hate me for this) kelly clarkson. she has a great voice & great stage presence.
She reminds me of Avril too.

kristie

Reaction score
i'm just happy that cassadee, terry & nick all made it to the finals. :D

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
tomson75;4891569 said:
Trevin was totally outdone by the other three tonight IMO.

I thought Cassidy's performance was her best so far. Nicholas was very good, and the emotional tone of the performance was obvious. Not Terry's best IMO, but he was still nearly flawless.

Tough call...but I can see anyone but Trevin winning at this point.

I'm glad the right three made the finals.

I could see any of them winning at this point.