The Voice season 3

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
i like the coaches save format.
gives them a 2nd shot at artists they believe in.

hoping they move on from xtina. party because i hate that diva type singing and partly because she has zero ability to work with anyone that can't belt out whitney houston songs.

i like the diversity and it seems all the coaches try for that but xtina. it is a good thing because that is what is fun to watch.

kristie

Reaction score
jterrell;4792009 said:
i like the coaches save format.
gives them a 2nd shot at artists they believe in.

hoping they move on from xtina. party because i hate that diva type singing and partly because she has zero ability to work with anyone that can't belt out whitney houston songs.

i like the diversity and it seems all the coaches try for that but xtina. it is a good thing because that is what is fun to watch.

they are. she'll be leaving after this season to focus on her career.

kristie

Reaction score
this battle was pretty epic:

[youtube]xMI8XpylxIM[/youtube]

any thoughts?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;4799893 said:
this battle was pretty epic:

[youtube]xMI8XpylxIM[/youtube]

any thoughts?
I thought both weren't that great, one of them was screeching but I could not figure it out. I suspect it was the older one, the one who was chosen to win that battle.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
dexternjack;4799903 said:
I thought both weren't that great, one of them was screeching but I could not figure it out. I suspect it was the older one, the one who was chosen to win that battle.

The 15 year old was better that is for sure then again XTINA team is going to sound all the same when she is done picking her battle group.

kristie

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4800005 said:
The 15 year old was better that is for sure then again XTINA team is going to sound all the same when she is done picking her battle group.

at least blake shelton used his last steal on the 15-year-old. she might be a better fit on his team then she was on team xtina.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
kristie;4800982 said:
at least blake shelton used his last steal on the 15-year-old. she might be a better fit on his team then she was on team xtina.

I am blaming all you people in this thread; I never liked American Idol tried but hated the format and I watched like a couple half episodes xfactor just did not grab me. Never watched the first two season of the voice read part of this thread and clicked on a couple links and I loved the blind audition and now the battle rounds.

So I blame the people in this thread for getting me hooked

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kangaroo;4801288 said:
I am blaming all you people in this thread; I never liked American Idol tried but hated the format and I watched like a couple half episodes xfactor just did not grab me. Never watched the first two season of the voice read part of this thread and clicked on a couple links and I loved the blind audition and now the battle rounds.

Blame my wife for influencing you!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Is it me or did the coaches talk this one up because i Thought the Titanium Battle and I hate Myself where better battles tonight. Maybe it is just me but I was not that impressed with this battle

[youtube]JeshY1qocKk[/youtube]

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4801325 said:
Is it me or did the coaches talk this one up because i Thought the Titanium Battle and I hate Myself where better battles tonight. Maybe it is just me but I was not that impressed with this battle

[youtube]JeshY1qocKk[/youtube]

My wife and I thought the same thing!

kristie

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4801288 said:

you're welcome. ;)

kristie

Reaction score

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo;4801288 said:

I was a fan since the beginning and I have to say, that this season is far and away the best season so far.

Season 1 was good enough to engage my interest, but the vocalists in that season wouldn't even get to the Battle Rounds this season. Well maybe the winner, but that's really about it.

Season 2 was really good, but I didn't like as many artists as I do this season. Each team has alot of talent on it and it hurts every time one of them gets cut.

Kangaroo;4803075 said:
So any thoughts on the new knock out round next week where they go from 10 to 5 per team for the live shows.

This time the Artist pick the song and have a solo against each other.

Should be some intense battles

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-voice/articles/what-happens-in-the-knockout-rounds-on-the-voice-season-3
I'm truly excited about the knockout rounds and can't wait to see how it plays out.

I really liked the steal format too. I wish they had more steals, too.

kristie

Reaction score
from tonight's show:

[youtube]avLFUeVXHEM[/youtube]

[youtube]1DCfUvg2XGM[/youtube]

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ok the shocker of the night when Celo picked Avery vs CodyI thought Avery was going to win in a landslide but Cody outperformed Avery :eek:. I was shocked and had to agree with Celo Cody won that one. Still stunned on that one.

I also was wondering why Celo kept Diego over Catlin I thought Catlin was better not that Diego was bad.

On Adams team I preferred Joe over Bryan but that may be a taste thing. Also Loren surprised the crap out of me she took a big leap forward tonight.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
i think they've done a good job with the format and with getting legit singers in to participate.

have really liked a lot of these artists this year.

cuts are tough now.

was shocked avery fell apart. that's where american idol would have helped him. no way they let him sing/dance his way through a chris brown song that even brown would have lip-synced on a live show.

am idol would have pushed avery through and made millions off that kid. he would be immensely marketable as an urban bieber.