The Voice season 3

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jterrell;4816028 said:
i think they've done a good job with the format and with getting legit singers in to participate.

have really liked a lot of these artists this year.

cuts are tough now.

was shocked avery fell apart. that's where american idol would have helped him. no way they let him sing/dance his way through a chris brown song that even brown would have lip-synced on a live show.

am idol would have pushed avery through and made millions off that kid. he would be immensely marketable as an urban bieber.

That is why I like the Voice it is about performing and stepping up your game. Then again Avery still got exposure he needed so I doubt it is the end of the road for Avery.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Any thoughts on tonight's knock out round. I got to a point where all of Team xtina was the same type of sound. After a while I can not tell them apart way to much pop.

There was no real shockers tonight or I would have kept this person over the other for me.

Next week they go from 20 to 12 wow 8 people gone in one week. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday

kristie

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4816069 said:
That is why I like the Voice it is about performing and stepping up your game. Then again Avery still got exposure he needed so I doubt it is the end of the road for Avery.

I'm sure Avery will get a record deal.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Based on raw talent alone Trevin Hunte is the best imo....not saying he'll win but his voice is amazing!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ok so any one taking a stab at who they think will make it to the final 12.

The top 2 vote getter from each team from the Monday & Wednesday will be kept and the coaches will be able to save 1 person on their team. They are calling this the playoffs

Each coach will advance 3 people to the next round

My guesses

Team Celo
Trevor
Saint Nick
Mackenzine

Team Adam (this is the hardest one for me to guess)
Amanda
Melanie
Bryan

Team Blake
Terry
Cassadee
Liz

Team Xinta
Sylvia
Dez
Devyn

kristie

Reaction score
a couple from tonight's show. these are my favorites:

[youtube]5EizUQ9gzTE[/youtube]

[youtube]vDRnyC47HLk[/youtube]

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;4828461 said:
a couple from tonight's show. these are my favorites:

[youtube]5EizUQ9gzTE[/youtube]

[youtube]vDRnyC47HLk[/youtube]
Those two but you forgot one, the girl who sang "Dream on". She was best of the night by far.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4828465 said:
Those two but you forgot one, the girl who sang "Dream on". She was best of the night by far.

amanda? got her performance right here:

[youtube]VPY6QL2Q5C4[/youtube]

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ok from last night teams I think my team Adam predictions stands even though I do not Like Bryan's sound hey it is all about personal taste. I do not get his signing not a fan but what ever.

Team Adam
Amanda
Melanie
Bryan

From Team Blake Michaela had her best performance and moved up on my board.

Team Blake
Terry
Michaela

Not sure which one is the third
Cassadee/Liz

Julio had his best performance but he is still 5th in my book

Kangaroo

Reaction score
kristie;4828468 said:
amanda? got her performance right here:

[youtube]VPY6QL2Q5C4[/youtube]

Funny I never expected her to be a rock girl but I loved her Knockout round performance it was not even close imo she is so talented and has a surprisingly large range

blindzebra

Reaction score
kristie;4830887 said:
awwwwww :D

[youtube]UhJmw0mkTsY[/youtube]

The producers can't let him win.

We are seeing group numbers and blatant network plugs, they are a white guy with a guitar from being Idol.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
blindzebra;4830907 said:
The producers can't let him win.

We are seeing group numbers and blatant network plugs, they are a white guy with a guitar from being Idol.

He is not winning. i like him but he did not have his best performance last night.

Cody, Trevor and Nick where all better last night.

What the hell with Cody he keeps surprising me the last two weeks his performances have gotten a lot better. He just sneaked in on the blinds, won his close match up and just outperformed Avery and then last night was his best performance yet and may have just made it to the top 12.

Team Xtina Sylvia was her best performer last night.

I think Celo has the leg up Trevor is so talented

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4830955 said:
He is not winning. i like him but he did not have his best performance last night.

Cody, Trevor and Nick where all better last night.

What the hell with Cody he keeps surprising me the last two weeks his performances have gotten a lot better. He just sneaked in on the blinds, won his close match up and just outperformed Avery and then last night was his best performance yet and may have just made it to the top 12.

Team Xtina Sylvia was her best performer last night.

I think Celo has the leg up Trevor is so talented

His name is actually Trevin :D and I think he's hands down the best!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4830982 said:
His name is actually Trevin :D and I think he's hands down the best!

Thanks I knew that screwed up and typed Trevor :rake: