The Voice season 3

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
kristie;4828468 said:
amanda? got her performance right here:

[youtube]VPY6QL2Q5C4[/youtube]
Man, she absolutely killed it, that was an amazing performance!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tend to avoid this thread until I'm caught up. And I FINALLY caught up on all the episodes, including the results show tonight.

The names blur after awhile, but there were a couple that didn't get picked in the votes that I was surprised by. Partially because their live performance wasn't all that great.

I think overall that Blake and Adam had the stronger teams with Cee-lo behind them. Cee-lo having Trevin on his team is what balances out some of the artists he picked.

I won't talk the Results show until more people have posted. But there were some shockers to say the least.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4817692 said:
Ok so any one taking a stab at who they think will make it to the final 12.

The top 2 vote getter from each team from the Monday & Wednesday will be kept and the coaches will be able to save 1 person on their team. They are calling this the playoffs

Each coach will advance 3 people to the next round

My guesses

Team Celo
Trevin
Saint Nick
Mackenzine

Team Adam (this is the hardest one for me to guess)
Amanda
Melanie
Bryan

Team Blake
Terry
Cassadee
Liz

Team Xinta
Sylvia
Dez
Devyn

Dam I was not far off on my guesses the week before the Playoffs

Team Adam
Nailed it

Team Blake
I had Liz as the third but Michaela step up her game I did not see that coming. How Pope would as the second highest vote getter beats me . I like her but she was not the 2nd best performance in Blake's group during the Playoffs thought Michaela deserved that spot and thought Blake was going to have to chose between pop and Liz.

Team Celo
Ok the Shocker again Cody dam that guy keeps shocking me he deserved the third spot. The dude is actually a good singer and has gotten better. I am still shocked that he beat Avery when Celo said Avery & Cody I was like dam Cody just pack your bags. Then he stepped up again he is funny and entertaining as well but his signing has improved Celo has done a great job coaching this year.

Team Xinta
Team bland
well I took a wild stab when Xtina on the third person on her team they all sound the same so one Pop singer vs the other yea who cares. I knew Sylvia & Dez where going to move one since the Blinds Xtina has been slobbering all over those two.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Only one word to describe the live show...disappointing.

Trevin and Terry were great. Nick, Cassidee and Michaela were pretty good.

Really mad about Amanda and Cody both were shaky.

Team Christina? One word AWFUL!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
blindzebra;4839015 said:

Is it just me or is Trevin in a league of his own? :bow:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Not sure how many go home tomorrow but my bottom two are Cassadee and Adriana. Nothing wrong with their performance just thought they where in the bottom.

Trevin and Melanie where my favorites tonight.

Amanda was good tonight but i did not think it was her best performance. She is not going home by any means but her last three acts where just better.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
blindzebra;4839015 said:

Team Xtina is what i call team bland :laugh2:

Cassadee was in my bottom and I liked her coming out of the knock rounds but I have not been that impressed the last two weeks. This from a guy that just does not like Bryan Keith (Just not my taste) at all and I thought he was better than her :(

kristie

Reaction score
[youtube]gpmJBYpK-mE[/youtube]

[youtube]Rxfn0ovitgQ[/youtube]

[youtube]rBGfD2GiOGQ[/youtube]

[youtube]gGF8Qa3veOU[/youtube]

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There were some poor song choices for sure. And how do you let someone do "my heart will go on"? That song is not made to shorten and make changes too.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Michaela should have stayed. She is better than either moving on for Christina, Cody, Brian or Cassadee.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
blindzebra;4840195 said:
Michaela should have stayed. She is better than either moving on for Christina, Cody, Brian or Cassadee.

I had Cassadee in my bottom two after last night that was me

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Howardlittleton64;4840198 said:
Terry is the best and it isn't even close.

While Terry is very good and deserves to get a record deal he's not as good as Trevin imo.