The Voice season 4

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;5089898 said:
some people might find that endearing, but then again you could be right.

I like it, but not so sure the public does yet. I think she has the perfect persona to make it in the business.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Really bad remark by Adam after the show ...May cost his last contestant.. You might like the vote as the judge , but the people vote for who they like and want to listen to. There is a reason why someone like Judith is only a backup singer after all these years,even with her voice. I approve of the two who were voted off..

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
justbob;5091358 said:
Really bad remark by Adam after the show ...May cost his last contestant.. You might like the vote as the judge , but the people vote for who they like and want to listen to. There is a reason why someone like Judith is only a backup singer after all these years,even with her voice. I approve of the two who were voted off..

Didn't see what Adam said but I agree with who left too. Something about Judith rubbed me the wrong way. I feel as if she maybe thought she was going to win for sure so didn't give it her all and started singing weird choices.

Smith22

Reaction score
justbob said:

I didn't hear his remark, but I think the results were awful. it reminds me of American idol when america booted daughtry and kept taylor hicks and katherine mcphee.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Smith22;5091448 said:
I didn't hear his remark, but I think the results were awful. it reminds me of American idol when america booted daughtry and kept taylor hicks and katherine mcphee.

Guess thats why they vote ... I never liked Judith and thought Sarah song this week was weak......Never liked AI because the judges push some singers harder then others.

The thing about the singers on the voice people are voting and buying what they liked to listen to.... That's why Judith was 88 on I tunes and several others where in the top 20.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
justbob;5091492 said:
Guess thats why they vote ... I never liked Judith and thought Sarah song this week was weak......Never liked AI because the judges push some singers harder then others.

The thing about the singers on the voice people are voting and buying what they liked to listen to.... That's why Judith was 88 on I tunes and several others where in the top 20.

I got tired of watching Judith bob her head up, down, forward and sideways like a chicken with her arms spread to the side :laugh1:

Her songs all sounded the same and it appears she had a chip on her shoulder, way too cocky, pardon the chicken reference again :cool:

Smith22

Reaction score
justbob said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith22

sara was 51st or so and I didn't see sasha in the top 75. guess she had tons of text votes or online votes.

Smith22

Reaction score
dexternjack said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by justbob

I got tired of watching Judith bob her head up, down, forward and sideways like a chicken with her arms spread to the side

Her songs all sounded the same and it appears she had a chip on her shoulder, way too cocky, pardon the chicken reference again

interesting. she came across as happy, grateful and sincere to me.

QT

Reaction score
I can see why people were getting tired of Judith. I think Adam picked bad songs for her. I think she would have gone further with Usher.

What did Adam say after the show?

kristie

Reaction score
QT;5091531 said:
I can see why people were getting tired of Judith. I think Adam picked bad songs for her. I think she would have gone further with Usher.

he said that he was a little mad.

blindzebra

Reaction score
There seems to be a pro-team Blake thing going on.

They always have more group songs than the other 3 judges do.

I can't stand Sasha's voice...that deeper yodel thing she does bugs me. It is like she is Whitney Houston and Toni Braxton's love child.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
QT;5091531 said:

He said I hate this country----then said it was a joke.

Smith22

Reaction score
justbob said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by QT

He said I hate this country----then said it was a joke.

he was frustrated, and Im sure he didn't mean it that way.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Smith22;5091926 said:
he was frustrated, and Im sure he didn't mean it that way.

Not the first time he has said stuff like that ----but to go further would be political--Thought it was a good thing when Usher showed up and helped Blake's OK fund drive.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
I still like Michelle to win. I think Danielle will be tough to be beat, she's got a great voice, but agreed that her showmanship still needs a lot of work. I liked Xenia from Season 1 better than Danielle in terms of voice (both have similar below average showmanship).

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
VietCowboy;5093514 said:
I still like Michelle to win. I think Danielle will be tough to be beat, she's got a great voice, but agreed that her showmanship still needs a lot of work. I liked Xenia from Season 1 better than Danielle in terms of voice (both have similar below average showmanship).

My bets are going to Danielle. I think everyone realizes the voice was her first time on stage and the showmanship will come .. I like the wierd girl --but she hollers some of her stuff. But I agree its probably the top two.