The Voice season 4

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked Judith and hated to see her go, but she had become a bit one note, and then to break up the monotony, she tried some weird song choices.

I liked her the same as I liked Amanda Brown from last year. Both had enough talent to win, but somehow didn't make it in the final weeks. :(

I'm with Blindzebra when he compared Sasha's voice to that of a love child between Whitney and Toni. Her voice will sound great one minute and then she'll do that yodel thing and throw the whole vibe off. Maybe that's why she's more of a theater singer.

Really don't understand how the duet dudes stick around. They're ok, but I never thought they'd make it this far.

Michelle is interesting... I kinda like her too..and I think Usher has been a great coach for her.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kristie;5095075 said:
[youtube]Nq6w9aHfQA8[/youtube]

Was a good song, not Country, but good. I closed my eyes and could have swore that was Avril Lavigne singing :eek:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not surprised Sasha was voted off... Did a boring version of "I will always love you." and then back-doored it with Donna Summer.. I love Donna Summer, but if you're trying to win a competition, you don't sing a '70s disco song.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Based on last night?

Michelle.

Based on who is the poster child for the show's concept?

Michelle.

Who will win?

Danielle.

Smith22

Reaction score
Quit watching after my favorites were booted.

I'm guessing Danielle wins.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Blake needs to sit out a season. Damn, hes just sweeping everything. Too much country. Wheres the diversity?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Finally, the right person won IMO. She was way ahead of the rest, she has that classic country voice, which Country Music is missing today. I think she is the next Underwood, but I could be bias, love country :)

Lonestar94

Reaction score
dexternjack;5102335 said:
Finally, the right person won IMO. She was way ahead of the rest, she has that classic country voice, which Country Music is missing today. I think she is the next Underwood, but I could be bias, love country :)

Classic country voice.. Underwood.. something doesn't seem right..

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lonestar94;5102340 said:
Classic country voice.. Underwood.. something doesn't seem right..

Yea yea, that didn't come out right. Danielle has that classic voice but will be as big as Underwood I think. I know Carrie is pop country but was comparing careers coming from a singing competition.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Classic country just dont sell like it used to. If she wants to sell big like Carrie then she gotta sing pop twang like Carrie.