"The Walking Dead" Season 6 - Episodes 1-8

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Can't say I'm a big fan of the whole black and white picture, but I liked the episode. I wonder if it's the Wolfpack or the priest that screwed the plan all to hell.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Used the black and white to distinguish between current time and past time... I guess to cause less confusion for viewers. I think they could of did a straight time line without the flashbacks but I was OK with it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Used the black and white to distinguish between current time and past time... I guess to cause less confusion for viewers. I think they could of did a straight time line without the flashbacks but I was OK with it.

it was like the sake of effect for effect to use flashbacks in a "clever way". i've never been a fan of flashback stories unless they tell a specific event and move on. took me a second to get used to black and white but i got it after we went to black and white for the 2nd time.

all that aside - there are times i'm still confused by rick and i think rick is also confused. is he the "take no chances never go after anyone else" dude or the one holding judith. and rick next time you get your butt kicked, please stop the bandaide guy. that was MORE than enough to keep frankenstein together.

anyway - i liked how they went into why not many zombies are near the town the threat that alone could cause. rick did what rick does and made his plan and carried it out and got people in line with it. i'm also glad how he didn't kill the other guy but it was a bit strange to hear him say "didn't matter he'll get eaten shortly anyway" right after he was. but he had been speaking against that mindset ever since he got there and people are now starting to see why rick is ... rick.

won't go into a lot of details for now but i liked it. we have our wolves in the distance and rick preparing for war. onto the next show.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
ok, after rick has to kill the guy in the woods...morgan and michonne say something like "I understand now" and "me too"...what was that all about? I got confused somehow.

Jenky

Reaction score
ok, after rick has to kill the guy in the woods...morgan and michonne say something like "I understand now" and "me too"...what was that all about? I got confused somehow.

Rick wanted to kill Carter after he found out that he had plotted against him. He told Morgan and Michonne earlier that he didn't want to waste time and effort on someone who didn't deserve to live. In the end, it would always come back to bite him in the ***.

He was right.

That's the only explanation I can think of. I was interrupted multiple times.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Rick wanted to kill Carter after he found out that he had plotted against him. He told Morgan and Michonne earlier that he didn't want to waste time and effort on someone who didn't deserve to live. In the end, it would always come back to bite him in the ***.

He was right.

That's the only explanation I can think of. I was interrupted multiple times.

thanks...i considered that but their facial expressions didnt match that, so i was undecided

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
thanks...i considered that but their facial expressions didnt match that, so i was undecided

that was me. there was a mix between rick the "take no **** kill 'em all" dude and the one holding judith and they sometimes conflict with whatever the writers are doing at the time. doesn't always follow "logic" and cool if leading to something, hard to follow otherwise.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Now with the fact that Morgan is onto Carol, is Carol going to go from Mrs. Cleaver to wielding a cleaver to stop the alarm?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Now with the fact that Morgan is onto Carol, is Carol going to go from Mrs. Cleaver to wielding a cleaver to stop the alarm?

or will carol get banned??? AGAIN????

what i do think is funny is they found enough gas to start and move a hundred cars to block the road.

but they couldn't start 1 truck and back it up off the ledge.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Can't say I'm a big fan of the whole black and white picture, but I liked the episode. I wonder if it's the Wolfpack or the priest that screwed the plan all to hell.

Deanna looks done. First thought was she did it.

Ron, the son, did it to kill Rick.

Hmmmmm.... He does see rick as weak and making decisions that bite him in the butt.
Kid made that mistake once.... Once!

jrumann59

Reaction score
or will carol get banned??? AGAIN????

what i do think is funny is they found enough gas to start and move a hundred cars to block the road.

but they couldn't start 1 truck and back it up off the ledge.

you figure diesel would be easier to come by or make.

Stryker44

Reaction score
What's the deal with Jessie and her son? They should be thanking Rick not acting like brats around him.