"The Walking Dead" Season 6 - Episodes 1-8

Stryker44

Reaction score
Rick wanted to kill Carter after he found out that he had plotted against him. He told Morgan and Michonne earlier that he didn't want to waste time and effort on someone who didn't deserve to live. In the end, it would always come back to bite him in the ***.

He was right.

That's the only explanation I can think of. I was interrupted multiple times.

Did anybody else find Carter getting bitten comical? Its like he leaned closer to the walker on purpose to kiss it once the walker grabbed him.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

and? again you don't need to move it far. lob some gas in a truck OR just use some of the cars with the abudance of gas that can line the road to simply block off the pathway again. if they can find that much gas they can find another block for the pit and once a month go out there and simply have a zomie roast.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
and? again you don't need to move it far. lob some gas in a truck OR just use some of the cars with the abudance of gas that can line the road to simply block off the pathway again. if they can find that much gas they can find another block for the pit and once a month go out there and simply have a zomie roast.

I don't disagree...just meant you couldn't fill the current diesels with gas and get them to move

gambit187

Reaction score
If that's the case I hope Rick puts him in his place. Unappreciative brat. Rick got rid of a major problem in his life, and this is how he shows gratitude?

Yeah kinda hard to go threw puberty in a zombie apocalypse these days with drunk abusive father...

jrumann59

Reaction score

The other issue depending on how unstable the ground was moving a rumbling diesel may not be fruitful. But i agree witht eh materials and other vehicles they had they could have built another barrier behind the trucks

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
The other issue depending on how unstable the ground was moving a rumbling diesel may not be fruitful. But i agree witht eh materials and other vehicles they had they could have built another barrier behind the trucks

and realistically, they never showed them driving the other vehicles in the rows...for all we know, they pushed them. much easier to push a car than a 18-wheeler

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
1.Who mows all the grass on the sides of the roads and highways lol? The grass is still short in some scenes.
2. Have the zombie skulls degraded to the point where a stick will kill them. If so wouldnt the weight of their upperbody break their zombie ankles?

Man i love TWD

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
1.Who mows all the grass on the sides of the roads and highways lol? The grass is still short in some scenes.
2. Have the zombie skulls degraded to the point where a stick will kill them. If so wouldnt the weight of their upperbody break their zombie ankles?

Man i love TWD

that would be me. my dad forced me into summer labor.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Used the black and white to distinguish between current time and past time... I guess to cause less confusion for viewers. I think they could of did a straight time line without the flashbacks but I was OK with it.

I appreciated the different approach to it. Felt like fresh storytelling rather than the typical straight forward.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just what I was thinking. You had an opportunity to dispose of a huge number of them in a confined area and rather than do that, you decide to risk turning them loose?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
When will Jessie wake up and realize that Rick did her a favor?

Rick did exactly what she needed him to do. And she got what she wanted out of Rick. Away from her abusive husband, which she couldn't do on her own.

She clearly never wanted more from him then to use him to take care of the problem that she couldn't/wouldn't take care of herself.

The son being upset that his dad is dead isn't really a stretch. I mean anyone whose ever met people who've been beaten by their dads will know that, for whatever reason, the kids still say "Well it's my dad". So it's not in the least bit shocking that the son is pissed off that Rick killed his father.

The son and the priest could be possibilities for ruining the plan but I'm pretty sure its going to be The Wolves. I believe it's very likely the start of the No Way Out storyline. Those people have a plan, and a way, that they deal with the zombies and they are likely doing this so they can get into the community and get all the stuff they have.

I'm thinking more and more the balance between Rick not taking any chances and taking no crap and the more happy, content, Rick is more about keeping him from going too far toward the kill the threat immediately Rick because of the potential arrival of Negan by seasons end.

You can't put Rick too far toward the "kill anyone who gets in the way" persona because then it's going to be a hard sell as to why he doesn't immediately go out and kill Negan once he arrives.

I LOVED the black and white for the flashback scenes. It gave a small look like the comic that way and I loved that. I really enjoyed the episode. I can't wait for this weekends.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Just what I was thinking. You had an opportunity to dispose of a huge number of them in a confined area and rather than do that, you decide to risk turning them loose?

well it was a bulletproof plan until there were noises off to the side.

wait. they corrected that.

it was a bulletproof plan until someone started screaming when eaten by a stray.

wait. they corrected that.

it was a bulletproof plan until someone found the horn... :)

still dig the show just funny at times.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Rick did exactly what she needed him to do. And she got what she wanted out of Rick. Away from her abusive husband, which she couldn't do on her own.

She clearly never wanted more from him then to use him to take care of the problem that she couldn't/wouldn't take care of herself.

The son being upset that his dad is dead isn't really a stretch. I mean anyone whose ever met people who've been beaten by their dads will know that, for whatever reason, the kids still say "Well it's my dad". So it's not in the least bit shocking that the son is pissed off that Rick killed his father.

The son and the priest could be possibilities for ruining the plan but I'm pretty sure its going to be The Wolves. I believe it's very likely the start of the No Way Out storyline. Those people have a plan, and a way, that they deal with the zombies and they are likely doing this so they can get into the community and get all the stuff they have.

I'm thinking more and more the balance between Rick not taking any chances and taking no crap and the more happy, content, Rick is more about keeping him from going too far toward the kill the threat immediately Rick because of the potential arrival of Negan by seasons end.

You can't put Rick too far toward the "kill anyone who gets in the way" persona because then it's going to be a hard sell as to why he doesn't immediately go out and kill Negan once he arrives.

I LOVED the black and white for the flashback scenes. It gave a small look like the comic that way and I loved that. I really enjoyed the episode. I can't wait for this weekends.

I personally love the kill anybody that gets in my way Rick.

You think she used him to kill Pete? It seemed like last season she was all wide eyed for him.