The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Doc Denise told Rosita and Daryl with her dying breath, they better wake up and face their fears. How prophetic will these words turn out to be?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doc Denise told Rosita and Daryl with her dying breath, they better wake up and face their fears. How prophetic will these words turn out to be?

I think the writers had a little something to do with that. ;)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just a thought... we may not know who Negan takes his aggression out on at the end of episode 6-16.

We may see the act taking place, but doesn't conclude until episode 7-1.

I'm starting to hate their "cliff-hangers" and I would greatly dislike that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just a thought... we may not know who Negan takes his aggression out on at the end of episode 6-16.

Hating something you haven't even seen yet? Or are you just hating what you can image what the cliffhanger might be?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

I don't think you'll have to worry about that with this one. It's too big a moment. Who he kills, and the brutality of it. You'll know cause that's how they'll end this particular season. That will be the lasting image at the end. The brutally beaten, dead body, of the person he decides to kill.

I'm leaning more and more toward it being Daryl and the biggest reason at this point is that the show has yet to have any of the big characters die the way they do in the comic. They've had the big death moments, but it's always been another character then the one from the comic.

So I just think that's going to save Glenn this time around.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think you'll have to worry about that with this one. It's too big a moment. Who he kills, and the brutality of it. You'll know cause that's how they'll end this particular season. That will be the lasting image at the end. The brutally beaten, dead body, of the person he decides to kill.

I'm leaning more and more toward it being Daryl and the biggest reason at this point is that the show has yet to have any of the big characters die the way they do in the comic. They've had the big death moments, but it's always been another character then the one from the comic.

So I just think that's going to save Glenn this time around.

Could very well be Daryl, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Next season's back & forth between Negan & Rick should be interesting.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Could very well be Daryl, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Next season's back & forth between Negan & Rick should be interesting.

I think so. It's going to be a great season, IMO.

Of course as I've said before this is the beginning of what I feel is the best three arcs from the comic, so I'm possibly a little bias with this.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I dislike the constant cliff-hanger barrage.

What entails a cliffhanger to you? Would the final scene being the brutal death, Rick and the groups horrified reaction from a distance and then a pan out of Jeffrey Dean Morgan in a stare down with Rick be a cliffhanger to you? That's probably the direction I would lean towards them going.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What entails a cliffhanger to you? Would the final scene being the brutal death, Rick and the groups horrified reaction from a distance and then a pan out of Jeffrey Dean Morgan in a stare down with Rick be a cliffhanger to you? That's probably the direction I would lean towards them going.

Not quite.

A "cliffhanger" to me would be the beat-down of one of Rick's crew and not knowing who was clubbed until October.

And it would be a lousy way to end the season IMO.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Not quite.

A "cliffhanger" to me would be the beat-down of one of Rick's crew and not knowing who was clubbed until October.

And it would be a lousy way to end the season IMO.

Oh yes that would be awful. I can't imagine why they would go that route. It wouldn't really set the tone for the next season or payoff the huge buildup they've had towards his introduction.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yes that would be awful. I can't imagine why they would go that route. It wouldn't really set the tone for the next season or payoff the huge buildup they've had towards his introduction.

I hope they do not go that direction.

Anyway, if they did the secret wouldn't last for long... they start filming the new season in a couple months and it would become apparent (from those that pay attention to such things) of whom was there and who wasn't– at least not for long.