The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

AzorAhai

Reaction score
it'll be glenn so that maggie has to have a baby with no one by her side and the child be fatherless.

Rick would step in like
image.png

Stryker44

Reaction score
Aren't the number of zombies eventually going to disappear and just living people remain (well until they die), since they can't reproduce with one another?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Negan killing Maggie in some grotesque way would be my first guess, but that really is just a guess. I haven't read the comics.

Or maybe none of them die and the cast got sick because they thought it was "hokey." lol

It will be Negan killing someone and the way he kills them that they're talking about.

For those who've read the comic they already know what type of death is coming and it's very brutal.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Great return episode. I loved it. It was tense, action all around, and some great moments all through the episode.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aren't the number of zombies eventually going to disappear and just living people remain (well until they die), since they can't reproduce with one another?

In the big picture they would lose their mobility and cease being a "mobile" threat. Then they would be easy pickins for the restoration of the planet– provided there were enough human survivors who worked together in order to do that.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would have been interesting is if the Shane-character had been the one to lead the group out of the farm and not the Rick-character.

It would have made for an interesting alternate universe.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What would have been interesting is if the Shane-character had been the one to lead the group out of the farm and not the Rick-character.

From how the characters were developed, I don't believe Shane would've had the same patience or practiced the same strategies as Rick. I see Shane getting his group killed off quickly...not to say that it wouldn't happen anyway down the road.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From how the characters were developed, I don't believe Shane would've had the same patience or practiced the same strategies as Rick. I see Shane getting his group killed off quickly...not to say that it wouldn't happen anyway down the road.

Interesting point.

In some instances I could see where Rick's more patient style was the way to go.

And then others... like dealing with the Governor, I think Shane would have tried eradicating the threat before it ended the way that it did.

What will be interesting is how Rick handles the upcoming threat throughout season 7.

My guess is that he will be much more aggressive than he was while at the prison.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

Rick has basically become another Shane or at least Shane lite. He was in a particularly dark place when they arrived at Alexandria, possibly just now beginning to come out of it. Of course that dark place is what he's going to need when Negan arrives so the timing couldn't be worse.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The current dark Rick would eat Shane's groceries and then have him go get more. It's now a Rick-tatorship.

By the way... Deanna Monroe didn't get bit by a walker during the initial insurgence of walkers into Alexandria. It was the gear on the ground that she fell on that created the teeth-like wound in her side. In the house, last we saw her she seemed to use all her bullets on the walkers in the house rather than offing herself so she may very well have been killed in that moment. Getting past that, she could make a return, alive.