The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
When Daryl and Jesus were scuffling in the truck just before it rolled into the water... Jesus told Daryl to duck and then shot a walker, saving Daryl's life. That told me all I needed to know about Jesus. BTW, I also liked Daryl's follow up to Jesus saving his life. He said thanks and then punched him in the face. Jesus is going to be a good guy.

Jesus Saves!

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I would take Michone over Carol easily....and I'm not usually attracted to black girls to be honest......Im also married to an older woman, so age aint necessarily the problem....but to truly be honest, If Im Rick, Im secretly hoping Glenn really does die....swoop in and make Maggie mine.....

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I would take Michone over Carol easily....and I'm not usually attracted to black girls to be honest......Im also married to an older woman, so age aint necessarily the problem....but to truly be honest, If Im Rick, Im secretly hoping Glenn really does die....swoop in and make Maggie mine.....

He's a bad ***, just take them all. They could do a spinoff show called Real Sister Wives of the Apocalypse.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone remember where Glenn, Abraham, and Sasha were in this episode?

Um, and by the way, Maggie in a landslide over Michonne and Carol. Not even fair. Not even worth putting them up there in a lineup to choose from. Not even worth the question, "Hey of these three...". Is this a real question? Yeah, we'd have to worry about Glenn, but he's obviously happier being away from her anyway. I'm sure he wouldn't mind keeping her distracted while he's out saving bratty kids and stuff.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Really like the Rick/Darryl buddy road trip.

And I'm liking the show's take on Jesus. He's got more personality than book Jesus from what I recall. Kind of a Han Solo-esque wildcard/rogue.

But Deanna...how does that happen? While all the other zombies were burning and getting butchered, zombie Deanna walks down the stairs, walks out of the house and shuffles off in the opposite direction I guess. Not only was she terrible at running Alexandria, she's can't even be a zombie correctly.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

And I'm liking the show's take on Jesus. He's got more personality than book Jesus from what I recall. Kind of a Han Solo-esque wildcard/rogue.

But Deanna...how does that happen? While all the other zombies were burning and getting butchered, zombie Deanna walks down the stairs, walks out of the house and shuffles off in the opposite direction I guess. Not only was she terrible at running Alexandria, she's can't even be a zombie correctly.

well in all fairness she was pretty new at it but man she aged quick.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

What do you expect from a Congressperson? Real leadership? Seriously? Non-partisan statement so I hope it's okay. But yeah, how did she get out in the woods away from the other Walkers?

DanteEXT

Reaction score
What do you expect from a Congressperson? Real leadership? Seriously? Non-partisan statement so I hope it's okay. But yeah, how did she get out in the woods away from the other Walkers?

She just turned so she wasn't that hungry. :p

Kevinicus

Reaction score

She did have hours to slowly make her way outside the town walls before all the mayhem started.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Still happy for Rick and Michone... when the sex is so good you see Jesus.