The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I'd bang Carole WAAAAAY before her.

Carol and Michonne are not big time attractive...

With that said.... Michonne is more like a rock'em sock'em robot.

I wouldn't sleep on carol because I think she has a little freak in there....

And with that said.... In an apocalyptic world ... You get it where and when you can get it. Lol

Junglist

Reaction score
Meh. I haven't read the books, but it seems like every season is the same now. They find a community, it doesn't work out, they move on.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Meh. I haven't read the books, but it seems like every season is the same now. They find a community, it doesn't work out, they move on.

you watching this year? they're trying to stay here. the problem is, we have competing groups and that's this years drama.

now unless they have a lot more RPG's running around, i think they were pretty brash for getting ready to just say "we can take him out". you'd think with what they've been through they'd not just dive in w/o looking. they didn't just give into terminus so why now? outside that, it's a lead in episode to the next few.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
you watching this year? they're trying to stay here. the problem is, we have competing groups and that's this years drama.

now unless they have a lot more RPG's running around, i think they were pretty brash for getting ready to just say "we can take him out". you'd think with what they've been through they'd not just dive in w/o looking. they didn't just give into terminus so why now? outside that, it's a lead in episode to the next few.

their food is so low they didnt have a choice...esp since they basically got paid up front.

it was a get food now, worry about facing reality later type deal

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
this season has been special.
it sucks that the inevitable kill offs are coming but this has been a truly outstanding opening 2nd half.

i have thought here was some down times over the course of a long, great run but this is back to epic, comic-style pace and action.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

rick explained that.... they knew the second they RPG'd those dudes they were gonna be fighting the rest of them.
they signed on for this because it gives them a chance to be the attackers.
keep in mind they spent the first half of the season as the defenders with the W selecting time and method of engagement.

they know some of them will die fighting it out but it's always been about making tough choices and facing reality.
us versus them. no quarter asked or given.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this season has been special.
it sucks that the inevitable kill offs are coming but this has been a truly outstanding opening 2nd half.

i have thought here was some down times over the course of a long, great run but this is back to epic, comic-style pace and action.

It has been a very good start to the second half.

The other communities and the Negan thing should carry things through over the next season and a half.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rick's group would be dumb to just attack The Saviors. There needs to be recon and a plan of attack made, so I expect that to take up the rest of the season until the attack happens in the season finale. I'm also guessing it doesn't go well.

Abe is going to attempt to switch GFs from Rosita to Sasha but I think Rosita will have a very strong reaction to that and Abe won't see it coming.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rick's group would be dumb to just attack The Saviors. There needs to be recon and a plan of attack made, so I expect that to take up the rest of the season until the attack happens in the season finale. I'm also guessing it doesn't go well.

Abe is going to attempt to switch GFs from Rosita to Sasha but I think Rosita will have a very strong reaction to that and Abe won't see it coming.

I think we're going to see the group do some things that we didn't see with "The Governor".

AzorAhai

Reaction score
So did Abraham really let that guy almost kill him just to see who he thought of in a near death experience?

Leadbelly

Reaction score
My Spidey sense is making me think the Hilltopper not named Jesus is going to turn on them. Just something about that extra long pause before agreeing to join up. Maybe he'll look to warn Negan in exchange for mercy, which Negan has none of. He's definitely not someone who has character development in his future.

And Gregory is the worst. There must have been a period in Xander Berkeley's early acting career where he wondered why he gets so many roles where he plays slimy, douchey characters. I guess he's crying all the way to the bank.

I'm feeling bad for Rick's group. This is going to blow up in their face so hard. Daryl and Abe were really underselling their run-in with Negan's crew.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
My Spidey sense is making me think the Hilltopper not named Jesus is going to turn on them. Just something about that extra long pause before agreeing to join up. Maybe he'll look to warn Negan in exchange for mercy, which Negan has none of. He's definitely not someone who has character development in his future.

And Gregory is the worst. There must have been a period in Xander Berkeley's early acting career where he wondered why he gets so many roles where he plays slimy, douchey characters. I guess he's crying all the way to the bank.

I'm feeling bad for Rick's group. This is going to blow up in their face so hard. Daryl and Abe were really underselling their run-in with Negan's crew.

It's possible that guy is going to turn on them, but there's a lot of other plausible scenarios as well. Maybe he is just another body that gets slaughtered in the Negan fight since they will probably need plenty for that epidode. Maybe he's going to be an extra character who gets brought in since they are most definitely going to need more for the extended main group after that battle. I wouldn't read too much into the look, because quite frankly I wouldn't be too happy if the guys who just killed my friend AND broke my arm told me to come with them because they need my help.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
It's possible that guy is going to turn on them, but there's a lot of other plausible scenarios as well. Maybe he is just another body that gets slaughtered in the Negan fight since they will probably need plenty for that epidode. Maybe he's going to be an extra character who gets brought in since they are most definitely going to need more for the extended main group after that battle. I wouldn't read too much into the look, because quite frankly I wouldn't be too happy if the guys who just killed my friend AND broke my arm told me to come with them because they need my help.

Perhaps. But this seems like an awfully good motive (along with fear and knowledge of Negan) for turning on them.

That reminds me of a favorite part of the episode - Rick opens up that guy's jugular and blood's pouring out on Rick. Rick gets up after it's all over, everyone's looking at him all squirrelly and Rick's like, "Whut."

:laugh: just another day on the job for officer Grimes.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Perhaps. But this seems like an awfully good motive (along with fear and knowledge of Negan) for turning on them.

That reminds me of a favorite part of the episode - Rick opens up that guy's jugular and blood's pouring out on Rick. Rick gets up after it's all over, everyone's looking at him all squirrelly and Rick's like, "Whut."

:laugh: just another day on the job for officer Grimes.

I had to rewind it to watch that part again. That and the bisquick/pancake thing from Abraham was hilarious.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Soooo... if we are drawing lines between Team Sasha and Team Rosita, I declare my allegiance to Team Rosita... just for the record. :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Episode 6-12 3.6.16

Alexandria Vs. The Saviors Round 1.

Or is it Round 1 1/2.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bad attack strategy. They should have physically had eyes on that place they attacked for a few days before they attacked it. They have no idea how big Negan's group is or how much territory they claim or anything. The intel they gathered from the Hilltopers is fine but incomplete.