The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, after someone changed the description of the thread to include SPOILER, then I guess all's fair now. :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The problem is that it looks like they just thought it up this episode rather than show signs of those feelings building up to it.

dude - hellen keller called into "The Talking Dead" and said "it's about time"!

in all seriousness, people have been waiting for those 2 to hook up for awhile now. they went into more details as to "why" on the talking dead. but if in the beginning you didn't see it coming with them so "domestic" around the house, then ms. keller giggles at you. she is also the only one who can really take care of herself so i think it's a natural fit and a score for both.

to be honest, i've been suspecting this since rick said "it's for you" when she tracked them down after they lost the farm. i knew then she was family. i can see how some may think sibling type, but not these days.

in all honesty - i've been hyper-critical of this series and watching it more out of duty and investment than entertainment. last week got my attention. this week turned in one of my favorite episodes of all time. when you hear some boston to start the show, you know something special is cookin. we got some great insight into seeing the group soften up - AS A GROUP and i have a feeling that is gonna get tested next show. but overall the direction and script is clicking, it's moving. it's cleaner and plays off each other so very well. the dialog that led up to THE KISS was some of the best they've EVER done.

how was your day?
oh, i found a guy...
you found a guy?
yea, no big deal. enough of me, how was your day?
oh, the same...

you found a guy?

i was praying they would inject that bit of smart*** into the conversation cause it's 100% what *I* would have said in the same place cause i am that much of a smart***. but the banter was incredible. they way they played off each other like a couple - loved it.

jesus - someone familiar with the comics talk to me about jesus. i LOVE this guy so far but you can't come in this clean and this...ninja...without it being a part of a plan. but i tell you, i knew when rick was spinnin the keys before driving off jesus was on the truck. i knew when daryl flipped him off in a SCREW YOU move, he was on the truck and i knew when rick slammed on the brakes what was about to happen but forgive me if this is wrong but the "jesus fling" off the roof into the pasture was far and away the most i've laughed in a long long time. couple that with daryl chasing jesus through the field and rick not far behind in a truck...i was in tears and actually missed the truck going into the water.

and getting a soda home. . . the way they played that as their running joke. spot on.

this ranks up there with losing the farm to me as one of my favorite shows but for an entirely different set of reasons.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The problem is that it looks like they just thought it up this episode rather than show signs of those feelings building up to it.

Have you even been watching? The signs of this turn of events has been building for a Very long time. I agree with Iceberg... you must be blind.

Too bad this is Michone's last season.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Have you even been watching? The signs of this turn of events has been building for a Very long time. I agree with Iceberg... you must be blind.

Too bad this is Michone's last season.

why did you do this to me? really? is she already said it is?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What genius did that?

I did and anyone that pops in this thread during an episode needs their heads examined.

This thread, just like the previous ones, will include spoilers.

The Spoilers will include anything that happens no the show.

WE also sometimes talk about the comics and what will or could happen in the future.

If we talk about interviews or theories about the future of a character that is ok as well but might be better said with Spoilers and giving a link to the story so those that don't want to know can skip that part. Or they can say something along the lines of...rumor has it (insert name here) might not be on much longer and the person can look it up on google if need be.

For instance....one rumor going around is that Daryl might not be on much longer because there is a rumor he is working with AMC for a show of his own.

Someone can look that info up if they want or not, that is their decision. Also it is just a rumor so who knows if there is any validity of him leaving the show even if he is working with AMC for his own show.

Either way...these threads are going to be full of spoilers. Best thing to do is not go into one until after you watch an episode.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I did and anyone that pops in this thread during an episode needs their heads examined.

This thread, just like the previous ones, will include spoilers.

The Spoilers will include anything that happens no the show.

WE also sometimes talk about the comics and what will or could happen in the future.

If we talk about interviews or theories about the future of a character that is ok as well but might be better said with Spoilers and giving a link to the story so those that don't want to know can skip that part. Or they can say something along the lines of...rumor has it (insert name here) might not be on much longer and the person can look it up on google if need be.

For instance....one rumor going around is that Daryl might not be on much longer because there is a rumor he is working with AMC for a show of his own.

Someone can look that info up if they want or not, that is their decision. Also it is just a rumor so who knows if there is any validity of him leaving the show even if he is working with AMC for his own show.

Either way...these threads are going to be full of spoilers. Best thing to do is not go into one until after you watch an episode.

How genius of you... it only made sense.