The Walking Dead-Season 7, episodes 9-16

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty cool that Zeke trained his tiger to attack only the bad guys. I didn't realize you could teach tigers to do that. But hey, what do I know about panthera tigris?

I think the tiger is just CGI, so they can make it attack whoever they want. Not sure, though, because if it's CGI, its really good CGI. So good that you can't even tell.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I think the tiger is just CGI, so they can make it attack whoever they want. Not sure, though, because if it's CGI, its really good CGI. So good that you can't even tell.

That kind of ruins my whole vision of the tiger going through hair and makeup, smoke breaks between sets, and going out for drinks with the cast after work.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That kind of ruins my whole vision of the tiger going through hair and makeup, smoke breaks between sets, and going out for drinks with the cast after work.

I thought it was a guy in a tiger suit, but I guess it's just really good CGI. Crazy.

Don't get me started on the lifelike deer from the amusement park. Or the green screen (I think it was greenscreen) of Rick at the dump. Good stuff.

Stryker44

Reaction score

I doubt the cast would accept CGI being used.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
if yall watched Talkin Dead they explained that the tiger is actually a guy in a full body blue unitard......

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
walking-dead-tiger-man-seven-season-shiva-2-1.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I thought it was a guy in a tiger suit, but I guess it's just really good CGI. Crazy.

Don't get me started on the lifelike deer from the amusement park. Or the green screen (I think it was greenscreen) of Rick at the dump. Good stuff.
at times like this i really miss the "like" button.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
at times like this i really miss the "like" button.

I guess I don't like much because I just noticed it was gone. Now I'm bummed about not having something I never used. I guess I'll use the silent nod recognition from here on out and just hope you guys recognize it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I guess I don't like much because I just noticed it was gone. Now I'm bummed about not having something I never used. I guess I'll use the silent nod recognition from here on out and just hope you guys recognize it.
it got turned off in here but i don't remember why.

rynochop

Reaction score
Just think of the Dumbest possible reason why a "like" button would be taken away, and the real reason is even dumber than that.
Lol.true. Too many likes were being given, for whatever grand prize you win. Another website I'm on gives out greenies you can actually use to purchase things from other members

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Just think of the Dumbest possible reason why a "like" button would be taken away, and the real reason is even dumber than that.

I thought it was about collecting data.

Only wanting "like" data from sports related threads/posts.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINDA SPOILER...

One of the low points of the graphic novel for me was a two-year time jump that occurs just after the conclusion of the Negan-Rick war.

Personally I thought that skipped some potentially interesting stuff involving the communities (and people) and how they were adapting to the "New world order' if you will.

Anyway the head honcho of the TV show, Scott Gimble has said in an interview that the TV show may not do the time jump or make it much shorter in order to show some of the interesting goings-on that occurred post-war.

rynochop

Reaction score
I thought it was about collecting data.

Only wanting "like" data from sports related threads/posts.
Interesting..I got taken to the woodshed by the suggestion that the reason for all the other 'zones' qb zone, rant zone, roster zone was to create more banner ads. I'm sure there's another more technical reason..but as in life it always comes down to money..always