The Walking Dead-Season 7, episodes 9-16

rynochop

Reaction score
just to annoy you and the fan boys
And that's really strange. There's an American Idol thread on here but I don't care about the show so you won't find one post from me...but hey whatever gets your rocks off..but it's weird

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that's really strange. There's an American Idol thread on here but I don't care about the show so you won't find one post from me...but hey whatever gets your rocks off..but it's weird

It's just so lame and old anymore.

Stryker44

Reaction score
If Rick and Michonne had agreed to allowing Rick to bone Jadis when she asked for it earlier in the episode, do you think she still would have turned on them?

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Rick and Michonne had agreed to allowing Rick to bone Jadis when she asked for it earlier in the episode, do you think she still would have turned on them?

I think what we had was a case of foreshadowing going on there...in the idea that she asked about it but later figuratively screwed rick and group by turning on them. They, the garbage people and jadis, knew they were going to turn on rick...aka screw them.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because it was great and now sucks.......it is just sad......stop caring about what I'm doing and ask yourself why are you so defensive about a crappy show

Because when you post something like..."just to annoy you and the fan boys"...than that means you are just being an annoying troll in this thread.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Okay it was a pretty good episode. I loved Rick once again telling Negan he would kill him and that it didn't matter what Negan does it nothing will change that.

The fight to run them from Alexandria was good and Negan flipping the bird as they escape I believe is right out of the comic if I remember right so nice touch.

Now we know they're going to go into war next year. They'll have at least two huge battles with Negan at Sanctuary and at Hilltop.

I'm guessing first couple episodes will be setting up that Rick will match on Sanctuary immediately and attack Negan there. Much like the novel this will somehow surprise Negan that they brought it to his house as I'm guessing he just expects them to wait on him.

Yeah, I think attacking the sanctuary is their only real option other than leaving the area altogether. Getting supplies would be a major PITA now that they've declared war.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The sascha part was cool but they did the overkill bit with her talking with abraham.

Other than that i enjoyed the show.

I remember some seasons back how there were always a few people who claim...worse season...The farm season was one of those when all along I thought it was a good season.
I thought this season was good as well and even with it's short comings I don't see why so many keep complaining about the show and still watching it. Some of the same people complained about the terminus season. Some complained when they were in the prison too long with no action...sensing a trend here.

A few here have been steady complaining about the show for about 2-3 seasons now.

If I go to a place to eat and I don't like it 2-3 times...why in the heck would I keep going there to eat if I know I don't like it. Maybe it is time for some to cut the cord and quit watching the show. There have been plenty of shows I have quit watching because I just lost interest or they were just getting too silly for my taste. I can only think of a couple where I stuck it out only because I knew they were going to end the show in a season or two so I figured what they heck.

On to the trash people. Most could see that coming a mile away. So many complaining about how they could have hid this whole time without others knowing...chances are others knew all along but figured they had nothing they valued so they did not bother with them...after all they had no sustainable food products (growing food) or weapons. Not much more to use them for other than labor...or the off chance that maybe they could turn them some day down the road if they needed. One other thing to think about with the trash people. It would be VERY simple IMO to get rid of them. Wait to they go home. Their whole world is made up of a trash maze...light a few different areas of the trash maze on fire...the whole thing goes up and they are trapped...bonus feature is they all have oil in their hair and bodies...even flammable ready.

One a side note...I like how the tiger is trained to only attack bad guys. Nice Touch wink wink

heh, and there usually is complaining about our complaining. :) kinda what people do when they get that into something i suppose.

i can only speak for me but the start of TWD was a cult like following. the shows were great, character development top notch and it just didn't seems as gimmicky. i would literally wait for sundays just for the monday mornings with friends at work and online. i would literally be on the phone with other friends as soon as the show was over, if not during, to talk about what was going on.

kinda hard to just walk away from the show after having to much time and emotions vested into it. but i suppose i can stop talking about it in here and just people who like it can post if that would help.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
You keep going back after they changed Chefs and since changing chefs it has sucked but you keep going back due to loyalty? After a period of time you have to wise up and say...why waste my time.

Even if you are not paying for a show...why waste your time. It is still an investment in time that could be spent finding something else you want to watch.

At that point if you continually watch a show that you know you no longer like...you are only doing so to complain to yourself and others about how silly the show is and the other people reading your complaints are only reading how silly you are to continue to watch it....and if you don't watch it anymore as it seems like you indicated...why waste your time going into a topic that you are no longer invested in if only to complain about it and again waste your own, and other peoples...time.

There have been shows talked about on the forum that I no longer watch. I might have complained about it initially being bad but after that...no need to bother complaining about it because that is a waste of everyone's time.

If you keep watching a show you don't like and or you keep complaining about a show you don't like or don't even watch anymore...you have turned into the proverbial bitter old woman who is only happy when they are complaining.

k. fine. then i suppose next up you can create "the walking dead for people who still like it" thread.

as for your analogy - i've been hoping it would kick back in to what it used to be but it's not going to and that has become apparent. as has how unwelcome negative comments are to the show in here.

i can only fix one of those.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
it is as trollish as your responses

i may or may not be done watching the show but i am done posting in here about it. a few people and i can still carry on conversations of what we've seen and if we like it or not and yea, i realize that can get old to some. but i thought that's what a discussion group was for. discuss good, bad, what we wish was different and how we feel about things today. kinda sad to think we have more activity talking about the negative posters moreso than the show now.

only posted 1 facebook post about twd this season really and that's that. the overall hype and love of the show is way off and you can tell that just by looking around. i won't know if i care to watch the show again until i see it again but i'm tired of being flogged cause i come in here to talk with the last few online friends i have about a common show only to get compared to old bitter ladies by an old bitter man.

and that man should know damn well and good i'm a bitter old man too. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look I don't have a problem with people that don't like it. I am just expressing my opinion. You can keep yours. All of you guys are giving constructive criticisms of the show even If I do or don't agree with it.

When someone pops in to troll on purpose and pretty much admits they just want to rile up the fan boys for fun...that is different.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
k. fine. then i suppose next up you can create "the walking dead for people who still like it" thread.

as for your analogy - i've been hoping it would kick back in to what it used to be but it's not going to and that has become apparent. as has how unwelcome negative comments are to the show in here.

i can only fix one of those.
I responded to another poster who was complaining about the show and these guys then jump all over me for complaining....I wasn't talking to them but their fragile little sensibilities can't take criticisms I guess

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I responded to another poster who was complaining about the show and these guys then jump all over me for complaining....I wasn't talking to them but their fragile little sensibilities can't take criticisms I guess

seems they are not the only one. :)

look, i'm a bit "really"? in that it seems to be a problem talking about a long running show we all have a vested interest in but i can see the point. i still watch it out of a sense of duty but it wouldn't take much to replace it anymore and likely before long something will.

i just won't talk in here anymore about it cause i *am* tired of the people who are tired of me, so i guess they got even.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
yea, i never come in here to annoy, moreso vent at the loss of a show i used to really enjoy. that said, i can see how that grates on the nerves of people who still like it, so whether i watch is one thing or not. whether i post is something else to be determined.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
YOUR WORDS....."just to annoy you and the fan boys"

I don't see Ice or any other person in here who had a differing opinion say they are in here to annoy the fan boys or anything of that nature.
t
Heck Ice and I have fought over this show before in the past. He can say all he wants about how he feels about it. From a writing and structure standpoint he is vastly superior due to his own writing and video work. I have even said at times that the writing has slipped or there are some silly arguments to be made...hence the tiger only attacks bad guys comment.

However when you popped off about just to annoy you and the fan boys...that changed it. Maybe you did not mean it, maybe you will disown it...but you did say it and until you say otherwise you words are the definition of someone trolling.

And if you pop off again about how this site is moderated or run in public that would not be a wise plan. If you want to question how this site is moderated, go over my head and go to Reality or Woodysgirl...IN PMs.
there it is....play the moderator card.....you win yours is bigger

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
there it is....play the moderator card.....you win yours is bigger

You played it first....your words......you are now trying to take it out of context to buttress your lame argument and moderator power structure..

Could have easily removed you from this thread as soon as you announced what you were doing (being a troll). Could have removed you or benched you for some of the stuff you have said to other users already. Could have dinged you for questioning the moderation of the site. But I gave you the ability to walk away from it OR take your issues IN PMs to those above me.

This is the last free chance I give you. What happens afterwards is on YOU.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This season was by far the worst season of the TWD.......all it was missing was Rick jumping a shark when he was swimming to the boat

the trash people were ridiculous....they started a new language in two months...... the Kingdom was stupid..... the Hilltop useless...... the Ocean people filler

Neegan was a caricature of a bad guy....they way a teenage boy would write a tough guy.......'oooohhhh that gives me a woody'........but it is a comic so that is that

Add that to the commercials breaks for 5-6 minutes, the lame stand alone episodes, the wasted flashbacks and the never ending cliffhangers and you have a big pot of garbage

just my .02 cents

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I think attacking the sanctuary is their only real option other than leaving the area altogether. Getting supplies would be a major PITA now that they've declared war.

That supply thing kinda works both ways in that there are a lot of people at "Sanctuary" and much of the food was coming from the other settlements... That's now kaput and those folks need to be fed. Negan is under the gun to get this resolved as quickly as possible.