The Walking Dead

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
TheCount;4247911 said:
News to me, that's counter to what I heard. I only read the first few books.

I the comics he was a lot more abrasive and more religiously forceful than in the Show.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4258907 said:
Very strong episode in my opinion.

I agree. All the stories are developing well. I really wish they would find the girl already though. Them stringing that out is my only complaint.

Also how much time has gone by since they got to the farm? Carl seems very well off considering what he went through, and the girl in the woods wouldn't be able to last weeks.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4259961 said:
I agree. All the stories are developing well. I really wish they would find the girl already though. Them stringing that out is my only complaint.

Also how much time has gone by since they got to the farm? Carl seems very well off considering what he went through, and the girl in the woods wouldn't be able to last weeks.

I'm assuming at least two weeks. I don't know if its been more than that. Carl did magically seemed to be healed this episode though.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Lori when are you going to tell Rick that you and Shane were having an affair before you thought he was dead?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4262489 said:
Lori when are you going to tell Rick that you and Shane were having an affair before you thought he was dead?

She did at the end of the episode.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4262580 said:

She just fessed up to doing it after she thought the world was ending.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4262587 said:
She just fessed up to doing it after she thought the world was ending.

but he knew what she was saying

I'm thinking Shane and the blonde lady are going to be heading off on their own soon

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;4262602 said:

Of course.

I think that what was whispered in his ear by the scientist at the CDC... The scientist saw/heard the conversation between Shane and Lori at the CDC.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm thinking Shane and the blonde lady are going to be heading off on their own soon

You know that could be, but they would need to fill those character holes up or they'd be losing some interesting show dynamics– Shane's charater especially. The gal hasn't been given a lot to work with as far as a story line outside of her sis dying.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

Looks to me like they are all going to be booted from Herschel's farm soon, so it will be interesting to see where they will all be heading.

Anyone know how long the midseason break will be?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4262614 said:
Of course.

I think that what was whispered in his ear by the scientist at the CDC... The scientist saw/heard the conversation between Shane and Lori at the CDC.

He took all their blood when they entered ...... I think he told him she was pregnant.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

Doubt it, but if so, only for a couple of episodes... Shane is the guy we all love to hate...

zrinkill;4262613 said:
Another HUGE change from the comic

Well if she had played stick-shift with him in the comics, I'm sure he would have done the same...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4262580 said:

No she didn't...her asked he if they got together AFTER she thought he was dead...to which she hesitated...then started to cry and said yes...and he gave her the look...like he's not so sure about that.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod;4262620 said:
Looks to me like they are all going to be booted from Herschel's farm soon, so it will be interesting to see where they will all be heading.

Was thinking the next episode was the last for this part of the season but could have heard wrong.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod;4262620 said:
It shows that another episode will be shown next week and then a break until the next episode airs on Feburary 12, 2012.

#reality

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Reality;4262635 said:
It shows that another episode will be shown next week and then a break until the next episode airs on Feburary 12, 2012.

#reality

Jeeze, that's a long time.