The Walking Dead...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Future;4481078 said:
That's awesome, thanks for posting.

I'm having a lot of problems loading them though. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I know I don't have the best internet connection, but it seems I'm having a problem loading those .pdf files. Any suggestions?

Clean out your cookies and temp files/cache.

Might have to restart your computer after doing that on occasion.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Derekmtl85;4481181 said:
Refresh it if you see the loading bar stall, some times you have to do it a couple times, but they always end up working. :)
Yea that's what I've been doing, guess I'll just have to be patient :bang2: :bang2:

:laugh2:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4481210 said:
Clean out your cookies and temp files/cache.

Might have to restart your computer after doing that on occasion.
I did that a couple of days ago, I don't think that's the problem but I'll keep it in mind.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Future;4481812 said:
I did that a couple of days ago, I don't think that's the problem but I'll keep it in mind.

I used BPs suggestion. Thanks BP.

What I did was clear browser cache/history... Click on a link. When they open save them. If you right click and try to save target as... it screws it up.

When you get one that hangs, clear the cache again and then try it again.

Took a while but I finally got them.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
heard a "rumor" meryl will be back in season 3. he had to lose 20 lbs for the part.

that would make things interesting, for sure.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
iceberg;4482052 said:
heard a "rumor" meryl will be back in season 3. he had to lose 20 lbs for the part.

that would make things interesting, for sure.

Yeah, those who read the graphic novels, can see where this story might be heading.

Merle cutting his hand off is a big clue. Season 3 has the potential to be amazing.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Are there any characters you guys would like to see introduced who aren't in the show or the comic?

I think it would be sweet to see a superficial character ala Johnny Cage :laugh2:

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Future;4485456 said:
Are there any characters you guys would like to see introduced who aren't in the show or the comic?

I think it would be sweet to see a superficial character ala Johnny Cage :laugh2:

Tyresse, from the comics

I'm surprised he's not there, he could have replaced T-Dogg easily and be more interesting.

As for characters not in the comic or show, i'd like to see someone dumb enough to have a little sense of humor.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I'm still slowly catching up on the comics from that link. They frequently aren't available due to "over capacity" type issues I've noticed...and sometimes that means that only part of a comic being downloaded makes it, and it ends up being "corrupt".

Beggars can't be choosy though :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Derekmtl85;4482632 said:
Yeah, those who read the graphic novels, can see where this story might be heading.

Merle cutting his hand off is a big clue. Season 3 has the potential to be amazing.

feed me info on the clue man. :)

i refuse to read the comics. i'll wait for the next season but any specualtion is cool.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Phoenix;4495632 said:
I'm still slowly catching up on the comics from that link. They frequently aren't available due to "over capacity" type issues I've noticed...and sometimes that means that only part of a comic being downloaded makes it, and it ends up being "corrupt".

Yeah that happens to me, i just refresh until it works, or leave it there for a minute or two then refresh, i read every link so far so they do work. :)

By the way, the link just added the last 5-6 issues. :) Up to issue 95 now

ethiostar

Reaction score
Phoenix;4495632 said:

I read all of them last week.

I'm so thankful to the poster who provided the link.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
ethiostar;4495761 said:
I read all of them last week.

I'm so thankful to the poster who provided the link.

Not sure if they added them last week, but theirs new issues (up till 95 now).

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Derekmtl85;4482632 said:

It's only a clue if you've already read the comics (thanks for the link, but i just downloaded them all via torrents (which I recommend)) and unless you've read them you won't understand.

Also I don't think there's a strong connection there, but I get what you're saying.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Future;4495881 said:

It's only a clue if you've already read the comics (thanks for the link, but i just downloaded them all via torrents (which I recommend)) and unless you've read them you won't understand.

Also I don't think there's a strong connection there, but I get what you're saying.

Yeah i don't know how to download torrents :p I'm not very internet savy lol

But yeah i read them all, i don't think the "clue" is anything major, just a cool way to tie in Merle's story to the storyline.

BTW, love the avatar. Ron Swanson rules all.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Future;4495881 said:

They already cast the role of the character you two are thinking of for next season...So Merle can't be the show's version of him.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
DemonBlood;4495890 said:
They already cast the role of the character you two are thinking of for next season...So Merle can't be the show's version of him.

I didn't think Merle would be him, i think Merle will have a hand (pun) in what that character will do.