The Walking Dead...

Lodeus

Reaction score
Id like to that father and son form the first episode return. Or at least an update on them.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I reckon that filming the next season should start sometime soon, eh?

Phoenix

Reaction score
Derekmtl85;4522372 said:
They start filming in May. :)

yay May! :)

Here's a Season 3 interview with the creator / executive producer Robert Kirkman

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/05/robert-kirkman-interview.php

TWD-S3-Robert-Kirkman-Dispatch-560.jpg

Today, Mon. May 7, production of The Walking Dead Season 3 officially kicks off. Now AMCtv.com begins its series of on-set interviews with the show's talented creative team by chatting with Executive Producer Robert Kirkman about Danai Gurira's (Michonne) sword skills and the most impressive set he's ever seen on the show. (Yes, we're talking about the prison.)

Q: After two seasons, you must feel like an old pro on set. What aspects of production still surprise you?
A: One thing that's surprising me is how much I've fallen in love with Georgia. The town Senoia where we're filming is absolutely beautiful...The big change this season is we've got this amazing prison that we're filming in. It's absolutely stunning, and I never get used to being on set.

Q: What went into constructing the prison?
A: They've taken a lot of what you see in the comic book series and brought it to life in ways that I didn't think possible. This is going to be one of the most impressive looking things that's ever been put together for a show.

(lots more at the linkie :) )