The way people treat others on this board

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I teach elementary Physed. A lot of you on here act like they do. We're all mad about this season. I had us in the SB, but it doesn't give you the right to act like your 5. Some of you I swear are happy were losing just so you can say "I told you so." No you really didn't. We're 5-1 with Romo and Dez and I can't be convinced otherwise. I pray were still in the fight when he comes back cause I'll never count that man out. Everyone's gonna be right/wrong about things, myself and you included, doesn't mean we gotta crucify eachother. If you've given up on the season there's two places for you draft and rant zone. Things are very grim, but I believe and im not about to make people feel like crap for having some faith

Spectre

Reaction score
I teach elementary Physed. A lot of you on here act like they do. We're all mad about this season. I had us in the SB, but it doesn't give you the right to act like your 5. Some of you I swear are happy were losing just so you can say "I told you so." No you really didn't. We're 5-1 with Romo and Dez and I can't be convinced otherwise. I pray were still in the fight when he comes back cause I'll never count that man out. Everyone's gonna be right/wrong about things, myself and you included, doesn't mean we gotta crucify eachother. If you've given up on the season there's two places for you draft and rant zone. Things are very grim, but I believe and im not about to make people feel like crap for having some faith

True. We're all adults here. Isn't that right, Mr. Poopy-pants?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
We are not 5-1 with Romo and Dez. We pretty much lost the opener with Romo and Dez. We need to find a running back yet again and I am by no means sold on DMac like so many others are on this board. When it wasn't block he gained nothing, and when it was blocked you could walk Jerry in a wheel chair 5 yards past the line of scrimmage before getting touched. To me C-Mike is our best chance to win. What DMac showed was fools gold.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah, your guys' childish beliefs are wrong.

My childish beliefs however are dead on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

A real ray of sunshine. That's your post. Thanks! :thumbup::flagwave:

wilfred

Reaction score
8050267.jpg
Buuuuuuuuut I don't want Weeden as my QB

Slashar00

Reaction score

Personally, I think this board has always been like this regardless of wins or losses. It's not the most hospitable place in the world. People will rip you apart here. If you want a more laid back, more even keeled discussion, you might want to check out Cowboys on Reddit.

Personally, I come here because this is where the die hards are. This is where you'll get the best info on the team. There are a lot of people on this board who know their stuff when it comes to the Cowboys.

coult44

Reaction score
We are not 5-1 with Romo and Dez. We pretty much lost the opener with Romo and Dez. We need to find a running back yet again and I am by no means sold on DMac like so many others are on this board. When it wasn't block he gained nothing, and when it was blocked you could walk Jerry in a wheel chair 5 yards past the line of scrimmage before getting touched. To me C-Mike is our best chance to win. What DMac showed was fools gold.

The "we almost lost the first game" stuff is old and tired. That game is beyond typical in the NFL. Almost every divisional game go's down just like that. Win or lose they are usually close. ,

coult44

Reaction score

Apparently your boy CMIKE has impressed (choke) everyone in practice enough to get 2-3 plays a week. Stop anointing people before they prove anything. He couldn't win the third team job in Seattle either. That's two sets of coaches seeing the same thing. You probably thought Matt Johnson was the next Woody, and Gus Johnson the next a Emmitt Smith also right?

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score

Fools gold? LOL The dude ran the ball 29 times and how many times do backs get yards without blocking?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

il_fullxfull.272141289.jpg

555882_10151021449794267_1840290610_n.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score

:huh:
You don't think we beat the Giants and Saints with Dez and Romo...and maybe Atlanta too?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Kindness is a lost art.