The Weeden or What if Tebow or Johnny Football (or any other QB out there) mega thread *merged*

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
There are a dozen guys who are on the street who could step in and be a better backup than Tebow.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your dismissal of Tebow... But who are the dozen qb's on the street that are better and can step in and replace Weeden?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your dismissal of Tebow... But who are the dozen qb's on the street that are better and can step in and replace Weeden?

Frank. Ted. John. Harry. Seth. Me. Trey. Risen. Heath. Jobber. Someone else. Idgit.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Would those conditions make sense if Dallas got Manziel, he doesn't play a down and Dallas wins the division or better?

I don't know. Maybe a contract would be tied to Manziel's performance. Or maybe the Cowboys just want someone in the wings for when Romo leaves and if they end up making the conference championship or Super Bowl, it's a low pick anyway or seen as something to just sweeten the pot for Cleveland to make such a dea.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Hard to believe this conversation is still going...it was one game against a top defense, and we all questioned the game plan.

Tony sucked lemons in game one against SF. Tony has had plenty of sorry games. All QBs have bad games. One game against that blitzing and a very good secondary isn't enough to sour me on Weeden as a backup. I want to see him and Murray against the Jags.