The whole 49ers are too tough narrative is going to go against them

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really think the Cowboys players think the Niners are tougher than them? Do you see them cowering in the locker room and the coaches have to coax them out?

This is ridiculous, the toughness is in the mind and the will.

mmohican29

Reaction score
After the game they’ll never mention how great San Fran was…

Nope. All the expert opinions will devolve into "I said if the Cowboys play to their talent level, they..." and then disrespect our chances vs Arizona or LA.

I fully expect us to clean SF's clock. Got a really good feeling about this game.

RaZon

Reaction score
not even you

is there enough room for you underneath the bed you're posting from, since you're so fearful and worried?

I don't play silly games I go with how things really are, we will need our best game, and yep...concerned.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Mitchell has a 4.7 average, yep.. bonafide stud and be prepared to....damn....watching him run. No he won't be going anywhere or awhile.

Stop making light of what the situation is we are in, it's not good. And only nuts is playing....we are the better team....based on what?

Lol. Scab back makes plays for a run-based team, and now he's Earl Campbell.

Reactions: CWR

RaZon

Reaction score
I could give 2 ****s less.

Wish I could witness your smug SF fan face (you don't fool anybody) when Mitchell gets nowhere in a hurry.

Dude, not a Niner fan, just know all the teams, I don't just know my Cowboys. They are a great team and we will need to match their intensity and be physical. Is Michael Irvin a Niner fan, he is saying what I am.

A lot of people are taking the Niners, why is that?

Like I have mentioned Clay Travis is the best ATS picker I have seen, let's see what he says.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
One thing fans/posters/media are overlooking is Quinn's a former DL coach. Think about, he now the coordinator for one of the best defenses in the league. As a former DL coach, do you not think he will make sure his players/scheme is ready for the 49ers heavy running scheme?????

mmohican29

Reaction score
Dude, not a Niner fan, just know all the teams, I don't just know my Cowboys. There are a great team and we will match their intensity and be physical. Is Michael Irvin a Niner fan, he is saying what I am.

Good. Go seek "the Playmaker" out for validation then. Maybe he will change your diapers if you ask him nicely. Make sure you tell him you're ALSO afraid of the 49ers.

Zman5

Reaction score
After we beat them, same mediots will be saying "Well the Niners bare got in the playoffs, and they were actually never good".

Reactions: BAT

RaZon

Reaction score
Good. Go seek "the Playmaker" out for validation then. Maybe he will change your diapers if you ask him nicely. Make sure you tell him you're ALSO afraid of the 49ers.

That was dumb little fella.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
One thing fans/posters/media are overlooking is Quinn's a former DL coach. Think about, he now the coordinator for one of the best defenses in the league. As a former DL coach, do you not think he will make sure his players/scheme is ready for the 49ers heavy running scheme?????

Even more important is that Quinn had Shanahan as his OC for three years I believe.. That's going to give him a lot of insight into what that offense is going to be trying to get done..

plymkr

Reaction score
Mitchell has a 4.7 average, yep.. bonafide stud and be prepared to....damn....watching him run. No he won't be going anywhere or awhile.

Stop making light of what the situation is we are in, it's not good. And only nuts is playing....we are the better team....based on what?
If the 9ers are so great then how are they the 6th seed and not undefeated? If Mitchell and Debo are so unstoppable then how did they lose 7 games?

Cas2800

Reaction score
Not trying to fool anybody, I watch all the NFL can talk all the teams. So...????

This Niner team is loaded I don't play pretend.

How many times have I bragged on Russell Wilson, bragged on Jonathan Taylor, NFL fan here not just the Cowboys.
You're here on a Cowboy Forum not just a regular NFL forum. You have a Cowboy image, talking about "We" (as in Cowboys) but talk down about Cowboy players and how other team's players (49er) are so much of a threat. Yea.....you definantly trying to fool people. But i see right thru you. Tell me you don't live in California.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Even more important is that Quinn had Shanahan as his OC for three years I believe.. That's going to give him a lot of insight into what that offense is going to be trying to get done..

Exactly.........I admit I'm a little concern Shanahan may try and throw a curve ball doing the opposite of what everyone's expecting with a lot of passes. But then again, it's too late to drastically change stripes. You are what are........

RaZon

Reaction score
If the 9ers are so great then how are they the 6th seed and not undefeated? If Mitchell and Debo are so unstoppable then how did they lose 7 games?

We see it all the time teams starting off hot only to fizzle, teams starting off slow then find their game later on. Niners are playing good ball right now.

Google highlights of Mitchell and DeeBo, don't take my word for it these guys are total studs.

Cas2800

Reaction score
We see it all the time teams starting off hot only to fizzle, teams starting off slow then find their game later on. Niners are playing good ball right now.

Google highlights of Mitchell and DeeBo, don't take my word for it these guys are total studs.
You do know people can search every post you have made, right? You're clearly a 49er fan.