The worst officials? Or NFL bias against JJ?

J-man

Reaction score
I know ya'll saw those multiple, IMO, egregious holding calls that weren't called the Bears.
We should have had about 8 sacks, or at least several more hits/pressures. Many of those missed calls directly led to big plays for the Bears.

We all saw the replays of the fumble call that got over turned. I saw ZERO undisputable evidence he regained control of that ball. We all saw the side angle that shows he lost control of it. We all saw the endzone replay they focused on, that showed a piece of the ball that was close to his body. But I certainly didn't see any evidence of control in that angle. And going back to the side angle, after he loses control of the ball and then you lose site of the ball they kept stopping the replay. But if they continue to roll that replay he turns to his back and the ball is clearly still lose. So when in the millisecond between those two camera views does he regain control? I'd say that shows undisputable evidence that he never did.

So I ask you were these just eh worst officials in the NFL?
Or is this a true concerted conspiracy by the NFL to screw Jerry Jones for his stance against Roger?

Jipper

Reaction score
Honestly I think it's just bad officiating across the league.

The only thing yesterday I saw that gave me the conspiracy theory vibes was the reversal on the fumble when there was not indisputable evidence against the call on the field

glimmerman

Reaction score
I thought the same on the fumble. It looks like perhaps he regained it but it’s not the rule. The rule in complete proof. The only complete proof was the ball was out. And I called at least 2 big time holding calls on Parson where he is bent over backwards by the defender and the defenders helmet is not in front of him. They are going to get Parsons injured allowing these holding calls to go without calling them. If you let them get away with it they will continue do it. And even the commentators saw that face mask call they conveniently missed.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
No I was amazed they didn’t call that on Hankins. I guess they didn’t see that like they didn’t see the 7-10 very obvious holds. However, the refs are supposed to be focused on the QB so I’m not sure how they missed the one where the guy pulled down Fowler from behind.

Creeper

Reaction score
Of course nobody bats an eye when Hankins rips a guys helmet off on the first or second play because that benefitted us.

Or when when Malik Davis got his head twisted around by the facemask?

Honestly, I am getting used to the lack of holding penalties every week. and I can understand when their is a pile of people making a tackle how the refs might not see the grab of the facemask. The one that really bother me was the roughing the passer call on Golston. Clearly, the league does not want the networks focusing on those calls which is why they only showed 1 replay, but on that one replay it was clear Golston did not hit Fields in the head or neck area. He extended his arms to push him to the ground. And they cannot argue it was a late hit because tipped the ball or Fields' hand so the throw was effected. It was a critical call at a critical point in the game and if the game were closer and the Bear came back to beat the Cowboys it would be a huge play.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow really? That's an interesting take from a guy who has zero idea who I am. Maybe I'm just far more observant than you being an FBI detective for 35 years? Maybe I'm just one of those crazy conspiracy theorist who you radicle idiotic libtards are so afraid of? And maybe I'm jumping to conclusions about you now?

If you disagree, that's your opinion and you can say that. But I see ne reason to be a DH about it.
I think he's menstruating today or something. All I've seen are crabby, contrarian posts.

Tommy

Reaction score
Honestly I think it's just bad officiating across the league.

The only thing yesterday I saw that gave me the conspiracy theory vibes was the reversal on the fumble when there was not indisputable evidence against the call on the field
I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means but that overturned call left me numb for the rest of that drive trying to figure out what I was watching.

There is absolutely no way that anyone can watch that replay and say there is irrefutable evidence to reverse the call. No way whatsoever. If anyone thinks there might be they need to go look up the definition of "irrefutable."

It has me questioning what I am even watching anymore. The fans don't know the rules they are playing by.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or when when Malik Davis got his head twisted around by the facemask?

Honestly, I am getting used to the lack of holding penalties every week. and I can understand when their is a pile of people making a tackle how the refs might not see the grab of the facemask. The one that really bother me was the roughing the passer call on Golston. Clearly, the league does not want the networks focusing on those calls which is why they only showed 1 replay, but on that one replay it was clear Golston did not hit Fields in the head or neck area. He extended his arms to push him to the ground. And they cannot argue it was a late hit because tipped the ball or Fields' hand so the throw was effected. It was a critical call at a critical point in the game and if the game were closer and the Bear came back to beat the Cowboys it would be a huge play.
After seeing the replay, I think the defender had his hand on the ball, rather than the facemask, but I can't say for certain.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I thought those refs just let the guys play for the most part. The Bears got away with some holding. I can't say our team didn't as well. Fans complain when refs call it tight, and complain when they don't.

Jipper

Reaction score
I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means but that overturned call left me numb for the rest of that drive trying to figure out what I was watching.

There is absolutely no way that anyone can watch that replay and say there is irrefutable evidence to reverse the call. No way whatsoever. If anyone thinks there might be they need to go look up the definition of "irrefutable."

It has me questioning what I am even watching anymore. The fans don't know the rules they are playing by.

yeah, i kinda got the same feeling...if the definition is irrefutable then i just don't see how that could be met with the angles. I will say though, the officiating across the league just sucks...so much inconsistency and its really getting hard for the fan to watch bc any time there is a big play they are already looking for a flag....key example is the digs int where the roughing the passer was called - he got fields in the chest and it was literally right as he threw the ball and he didn't drive him to the ground.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I thought those refs just let the guys play for the most part. The Bears got away with some holding. I can't say our team didn't as well. Fans complain when refs call it tight, and complain when they don't.

So since both teams get bad calls we need to just live with it?

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
You are not going to get any sympathy here for Ref/ League criticism, the Zone has a major Stockholm syndrome, we could see a Ref take out a bat and hit Dak on the knee during the game and some people here are going to say happens all the time in the NFL and you are just a homer, they get a warm feeling from denial.