The X-Factor season 2

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Spoiler alert if you haven't watched it already!

What crazy results tonight! I'm thrilled that Emblem3 is going home and America got it right! I was sweating bullets at the end when it was between Carly and Emblem3 I'm not going to lie lol. Should be a great finale and hopefully Carly wins!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
pjtoadie;4896864 said:

What crazy results tonight! I'm thrilled that Emblem3 is going home and America got it right! I was sweating bullets at the end when it was between Carly and Emblem3 I'm not going to lie lol. Should be a great finale and hopefully Carly wins!

They know what they are doing, there is no chance it came down to those two. But it makes it intense that there would have been a CHANCE Carly could go home.

I think we all knew it would be one of the two groups.

I like that they didn't do the leaderboard, but I think we all know it was 1/2 Carly and tate, and 3 Fifth harmony.

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4896864 said:

i'm just happy that fifth harmony made it to the finals!!! :mchammer:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4897181 said:
i'm just happy that fifth harmony made it to the finals!!! :mchammer:

I thought the first performance they had yesterday was the best performance and singing ANYONE has done on the show, both seasons. It was really really good.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4897185 said:
I thought the first performance they had yesterday was the best performance and singing ANYONE has done on the show, both seasons. It was really really good.

i loved it. :D

kristie

Reaction score
probably the most awesome moment in x-factor history:

[youtube]Eu0R2XuO9eE[/youtube]

check out britney's facial expression!! :lmao:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4897057 said:
They know what they are doing, there is no chance it came down to those two. But it makes it intense that there would have been a CHANCE Carly could go home.

I think we all knew it would be one of the two groups.

I like that they didn't do the leaderboard, but I think we all know it was 1/2 Carly and tate, and 3 Fifth harmony.

Yeah I know they did it for drama but being a huge Carly fan I was still nervous ;)

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;4897264 said:
probably the most awesome moment in x-factor history:

[youtube]Eu0R2XuO9eE[/youtube]

check out britney's facial expression!! :lmao:

There will be a lot of gif's of that face if there isn't already :laugh2:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4897057 said:

Like I posted last week after the results I really think Carly was #1 and if they would have had her atop the leader board for 3 straight weeks then it wouldn't be as dramatic so they put Tate back as #1. I obviously could be wrong but this show thrives on drama and having Carly against Emblem3 last night at the end showed that.

I by no means think this is only a popularity contest however you have to take in effect that Carly has the most Twitter followers, the most Facebook likes, and she's trending worldwide on Twitter. Also Brittany has 22 million followers on Twitter to urge people to vote for Carly. Anything could happen though and she's not 100% guaranteed to win but I think this is hers to lose :D

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4897412 said:
There will be a lot of gif's of that face if there isn't already :laugh2:

i've seen a few of them. really funny. :laugh2:

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4904344 said:
Where did it say that Brittany might not be coming back? It said that Rihanna could take LA Reid's spot....

oops. my bad.:eek::

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
pjtoadie;4897432 said:
Like I posted last week after the results I really think Carly was #1 and if they would have had her atop the leader board for 3 straight weeks then it wouldn't be as dramatic so they put Tate back as #1. I obviously could be wrong but this show thrives on drama and having Carly against Emblem3 last night at the end showed that.

I by no means think this is only a popularity contest however you have to take in effect that Carly has the most Twitter followers, the most Facebook likes, and she's trending worldwide on Twitter. Also Brittany has 22 million followers on Twitter to urge people to vote for Carly. Anything could happen though and she's not 100% guaranteed to win but I think this is hers to lose :D

I think it is 100% up for grabs. Seen too many of these shows go to the underdog to believe any favorite status will hold.

Tate and Carly have been front runners the entire season. Carly is insanely talented but almost too diva and robotic. Tate is very likable and will garner huge adult/male support.

I think the final performances will probably decide it.

kristie

Reaction score
jterrell;4904431 said:
I think it is 100% up for grabs. Seen too many of these shows go to the underdog to believe any favorite status will hold.

Tate and Carly have been front runners the entire season. Carly is insanely talented but almost too diva and robotic. Tate is very likable and will garner huge adult/male support.

I think the final performances will probably decide it.

absolutely.

kristie

Reaction score
the finale begins tonight! pjtoadie & i both know who we're each rooting for(;)). who is everyone else rooting for? the winner will be revealed tomorrow.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Not the little girl --- to much like a singing robot ---probably the country guy

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
This show might be rigged for 5th Harmony to win!

Start with round 1 where the contestants got to sing a song from the season. I thought Carly and Tate did a great job and 5th Harmony was good but the judges acted like it was the greatest performance in history! LA Reid who has been so hard on them all season actually said that "they are the one to beat" :eek: and Demi urged America to vote for them and never said it for Carly or Tate.

On to round 2 where the contestants got to sing a duet with a recording artist. Carly unfortunately had to deal with Leann Rimes and her horrible singing and I think she was drunk or on something. Tate performed with Little Big Town and did a good job. 5th Harmony got to perform a song that they ALREADY did this season with one of the judges!!! Carly and Tate had to learn new songs that they haven't performed before and sing them with people they have never met on short notice, not fair imo!

On to round 3 where the contestants got to sing a new song for the 5 million dollar contract. I thought all of the acts did well but once again the judges were clearly rooting for 5th Harmony! I just about lost it when LA Reid compared 5th Harmony's performance to the Beatles!!!

Now I think 5th Harmony is talented and individually they are great but I really think Simon wants his female One Direction. Think about it for a second, Simon wants to protect his 5 million investment. If they don't win they're "free agents" and can go sign with any label that wants them or release music on their own etc. The winner will be under Simon's thumb and I really think he wants it to be 5th Harmony. I hope I'm wrong and Carly wins but I will not be surprised one bit if they announce 5th Harmony as the winners!