pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
[youtube]z-8VdiECFIg?[/youtube]

[youtube]uQ5a7ovLlOk?[/youtube]

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Ok so CeCe and Diamond going home tonight was no shock at all and I'm glad it went down that way. I'm not happy with Carly being #2 and I still think she'll win but someone on the X-Factor page on FB brought up a good point about the rankings and that the producers could have made Tate #1 this week to make it more suspenseful for the semi-finals. If Carly would have been #1 again she would have held the spot for 3 weeks in a row and now her and Tate each have 2 weeks at #1. Who knows but it should be an interesting semi-finals and finals.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
pjtoadie;4882075 said:
Ok so CeCe and Diamond going home tonight was no shock at all and I'm glad it went down that way. I'm not happy with Carly being #2 and I still think she'll win but someone on the X-Factor page on FB brought up a good point about the rankings and that the producers could have made Tate #1 this week to make it more suspenseful for the semi-finals. If Carly would have been #1 again she would have held the spot for 3 weeks in a row and now her and Tate each have 2 weeks at #1. Who knows but it should be an interesting semi-finals and finals.

I would not put anything past Simon and X-Factor pulling some kind of stunt.

My wife is convinced Simon sent home Vino last week so there would be less competition against his groups, after all, Diamond is less of a threat than Vino.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
dexternjack;4882097 said:

My wife is convinced Simon sent home Vino last week so there would be less competition against his groups, after all, Diamond is less of a threat than Vino.

Your wife is a smart one :)

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4882097 said:

interesting.:cool:

kristie

Reaction score
[youtube]EPQX13yYGU0#![/youtube]

i know this video is really cheesy, but i just couldn't help but post it. :laugh2:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;4882232 said:
[youtube]EPQX13yYGU0#![/youtube]

i know this video is really cheesy, but i just couldn't help but post it. :laugh2:

:lmao2:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Ok my thoughts of the night:

I think Tate is a good singer but he's not really all that special imo. I could go to Nashville and hear 50 guys the same or better than him. Having said all that he does have a huge following and will make it to the finals.

Kristie and everyone on here knows I have been a HUGE fan of Carly's since the auditions but I gotta say I was a little disappointed with her performances tonight. Now I think vocally she was amazing as usual but the arrangement of "Imagine" had me scratching my head and I agreed with Simon. I wish she had LA or Simon as her mentor because I think Brittany did her wrong tonight and she didn't have to change a classic song like they way she did. I would be SHOCKED if Carly didn't make it to the finals and I really hope she wins!!

Where do I begin with Emblem3....while I thought they did a decent job tonight I can't stand them to be quite honest! Vocally without a doubt they don't hold a candle to Carly, Tate, or 5th harmony and the crotch grabbing needs to stop! I think they'll make it in the music business because you don't have to have a lot of talent to be big nowadays i.e. Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, and many others! I think they'll be there next week.

I actually like 5th Harmony and think they're really good vocally but I didn't like how they repeated one of the songs that they did already this season and I agreed with LA, Brittany, and Demi. I don't think they have the following as the other 3 so I think they'll be the ones going home tomorrow. If it was up to me I would have them go through and send home Emblem3.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
pjtoadie;4895262 said:

I think Tate is a good singer but he's not really all that special imo. I could go to Nashville and hear 50 guys the same or better than him. Having said all that he does have a huge following and will make it to the finals.

Kristie and everyone on here knows I have been a HUGE fan of Carly's since the auditions but I gotta say I was a little disappointed with her performances tonight. Now I think vocally she was amazing as usual but the arrangement of "Imagine" had me scratching my head and I agreed with Simon. I wish she had LA or Simon as her mentor because I think Brittany did her wrong tonight and she didn't have to change a classic song like they way she did. I would be SHOCKED if Carly didn't make it to the finals and I really hope she wins!!

Where do I begin with Emblem3....while I thought they did a decent job tonight I can't stand them to be quite honest! Vocally without a doubt they don't hold a candle to Carly, Tate, or 5th harmony and the crotch grabbing needs to stop! I think they'll make it in the music business because you don't have to have a lot of talent to be big nowadays i.e. Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, and many others! I think they'll be there next week.

I actually like 5th Harmony and think they're really good vocally but I didn't like how they repeated one of the songs that they did already this season and I agreed with LA, Brittany, and Demi. I don't think they have the following as the other 3 so I think they'll be the ones going home tomorrow. If it was up to me I would have them go through and send home Emblem3.

I will NEVER understand why they don't let the artists pick their own songs. Why is Britney telling Carly ANYTHING? Carly has more talent than Britney has ever dreamed of. I suppose she could talk to her about what to expect in the business,but not much else. Emblem 3 got worse and worse to me. I really liked the audition, and it went downhill. They need to sing their own style which is like a Sublime type of sound, and move away from the "boy band" image they were directed towards.

And its a shame for 5th harmony that they didn't flip their songs around. The first performance was really good, by far the best they have done. If they could have ended the night on that note, they would be through.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4895292 said:
I will NEVER understand why they don't let the artists pick their own songs. Why is Britney telling Carly ANYTHING? Carly has more talent than Britney has ever dreamed of. I suppose she could talk to her about what to expect in the business,but not much else. Emblem 3 got worse and worse to me. I really liked the audition, and it went downhill. They need to sing their own style which is like a Sublime type of sound, and move away from the "boy band" image they were directed towards.

And its a shame for 5th harmony that they didn't flip their songs around. The first performance was really good, by far the best they have done. If they could have ended the night on that note, they would be through.

:bow:

kristie

Reaction score
[youtube]hs3KrdswbIY[/youtube]

loved that the ladies did this song in both english & spanish. very cool. IMO.

:D

[youtube]IEBFOmcBSJs[/youtube]

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4895262 said:

well, they made it sound different by singing it in both english & spanish, which i think was very cool. LA, briteny & demi are just deaf & dumb.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;4895358 said:
well, they made it sound different by singing it in both english & spanish, which i think was very cool. LA, briteny & demi are just deaf & dumb.

Well yeah it was a little different but come on you're going to defend them no matter what just like I defend Carly :p:

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4895468 said:
Well yeah it was a little different but come on you're going to defend them no matter what just like I defend Carly :p:

i know that. ;)