The X-Factor season 2

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
pjtoadie;4831895 said:
What do you guys think about the leaderboard? I'm surprised that Tate Stevens was #1 and that Emblem3 was only #6. Some people on the X-Factor's FB page thought it wasn't the "real" results but who knows.

They do feel wrong. I like Tate but #1 vote ? And Vino at 3?

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4832067 said:
They do feel wrong. I like Tate but #1 vote ? And Vino at 3?

Yeah I like Tate as well but not at #1.....of course I want my girl Carly to be #1 :D

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4831895 said:
What do you guys think about the leaderboard? I'm surprised that Tate Stevens was #1 and that Emblem3 was only #6. Some people on the X-Factor's FB page thought it wasn't the "real" results but who knows.

i just found those rankings to be very misleading. it can all change next week.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Whoever watches X-Factor and The Voice......Carly Rose and Sylvia Yacoub (The Voice) both sang "My Heart Will Go On" this week and Carly was SO much better than Sylvia! I really don't think there's a song that she can't sing!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4841218 said:
[youtube]9pKLKYFgbIE[/youtube]

He isn't very good. I must not hear what you hear in him.

I still hate when they do "themes" for these shows. Songs of the Diva's isn't fair to any of the guys or the rap group. Let them sing the type of music they want to sing as artists. When they win the show they aren't going to sing "songs from the 70s" or "country western night" or any other random gimmick theme they throw on the contestants.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4841243 said:
He isn't very good. I must not hear what you hear in him.

I still hate when they do "themes" for these shows. Songs of the Diva's isn't fair to any of the guys or the rap group. Let them sing the type of music they want to sing as artists. When they win the show they aren't going to sing "songs from the 70s" or "country western night" or any other random gimmick theme they throw on the contestants.

This ^

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4841260 said:
[youtube]75VM6vxQlk8?[/youtube]

I liked it, don't me wrong, but I think a ballad by someone like christina aguilera would have been a choice for carly. JMO

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;4841645 said:
i'm so mad!!! jennel should've stayed!!!:bang2: :bang2:

I liked her in the beginning but when Demi got a hold of her she kinda went downhill imo.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
pjtoadie;4841764 said:
I liked her in the beginning but when Demi got a hold of her she kinda went downhill imo.

Demi is horrible as a mentor. All of her acts are worse now than when they started. She turned Jennel into a little rocker with leather and dark black hair. She turned CeCe into yet another platinum blonde and made her dance all over the stage.

Also jennel went first which is the worst spot to go. They can't vote until the end of the show and your performance is further in people's memory than the rest of the contestants.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4841838 said:
Demi is horrible as a mentor. All of her acts are worse now than when they started. She turned Jennel into a little rocker with leather and dark black hair. She turned CeCe into yet another platinum blonde and made her dance all over the stage.

Also jennel went first which is the worst spot to go. They can't vote until the end of the show and your performance is further in people's memory than the rest of the contestants.

she also turned paige into a rihanna clone.:mad:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;4842387 said:
she also turned paige into a rihanna clone.:mad:

Yes she did!

Muhast;4841838 said:

Great post! I agree 100%

I actually think Brittany is doing pretty well with the teens.