Video: TheHerd: Will Dak be able to defeat Wilson and Seahawks?

morasp

Reaction score
With most of the sports shows picking Seattle this was a nice change.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
According to MY crystal ball, YES. It has a better rating than these so called professional analysts. :lmao:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Concerned about Tanks shoulder, he has faded again.. We need that pressure he was bringing earlier this year...

dfense

Reaction score
Dak doesn't have to, the Cowboys do.
Personally, the Cowboys show up better when they are the unanimous underdog.

Having said that, with all the stroking Richard gets, he needs to be a big factor in the defense being able to slow down Wilson. He knows what Wilson can and can't do well. The defensive game plan will be the deciding factor. As far as Dak goes, yeah, he has to show up. No bigger game in his career than this one. This is payday game. 15/28 205 yards and 1 TD is not going to cut it. As always, Zeke is going to be the first thing Seattle tries to eliminate. Dak needs to be the difference.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't care what ANY pundit has to say. It's obvious to all but a total moron that this game could go either way with two talented but flawed teams.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Dallas' O-line doesn't block. It's not gonna matter what the defense does. Also, Dak needs to play the game of his life as well.

817Gill

Reaction score
Concerned about Tanks shoulder, he has faded again.. We need that pressure he was bringing earlier this year...
The people who say this are so lazy. Tank finished the year top 3 in QB pressures. His sack numbers slowed as defenses gave him more attention but his pressures were still consistently high. D Law has been playing at a high level despite the injury

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Dak plays like he did Sunday we’ll win the Super Bowl.

I doubt we see that Dak again though and we get the news normal Dak.

Dallas should win this game. We are the better team and we’re at home.

Wilson is good but he shouldn’t be able to single handedly beat this team and that is what he will have to do.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Personally, the Cowboys show up better when they are the unanimous underdog.

Having said that, with all the stroking Richard gets, he needs to be a big factor in the defense being able to slow down Wilson. He knows what Wilson can and can't do well. The defensive game plan will be the deciding factor. As far as Dak goes, yeah, he has to show up. No bigger game in his career than this one. This is payday game. 15/28 205 yards and 1 TD is not going to cut it. As always, Zeke is going to be the first thing Seattle tries to eliminate. Dak needs to be the difference.

Well, it will be a lot easier if he plays well, and very difficult if he sucks it up, but it's impossible to know exactly how well he'll need to do. That depends on the rest of the team. We don't know what it will take offensively. The defense could get a couple pick 6's and there could be a special teams score for all we know. Or it could take a measly 13 points like it did vs. New Orleans.

Hopefully, they all play well and it's a blowout.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The people who say this are so lazy. Tank finished the year top 3 in QB pressures. His sack numbers slowed as defenses gave him more attention but his pressures were still consistently high. D Law has been playing at a high level despite the injury

Lazy? Uninformed maybe but not lazy. I’m only lazy on the weekend buck-O!!!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I would stake my life and that of my family that Dak cannot beat the Seahawks.

Now, can the Cowboys beat the Seahawks? Sure, that's certainly possible if the team plays it's best game. But if Prescott goes out there solo and plays offense and defense by himself against the Seahawks, 1 against 11 both ways, then no way he wins. I'm certain of it.

gmb1

Reaction score
This game is gonna be about scoring enough points and our defense in the 4th quarter if the game is close. Defense has been the culprit for these playoff losses. Can they make those stops in the 4th quarter? That's what I need to see.

Also, stopping the run and containing Wilson. Seattle just seems to out-physical us every time. That needs to change by Saturday.

erod

Reaction score
Dak doesn't have to, the Cowboys do.

Like most NFL playoff games, it comes down to the quarterback battle in the end.

Last two games against Seattle, Dak has 1 TD and 4 picks. He has to be far better this time.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s easy to take the Pete Carroll/Russell Wilson combo here and run, but that feels like a trap. This Dallas defense is too good to ignore, and I think our Boys just might be somewhat special this year. That's not even mentioning their 7-1 at home. ;)