There’s something wrong with us

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What is your opinion? Share your knowledge, will we as a team have a great season and which players will lead us? Educate us homers.

I could go into details, but its probably too complicated for you. :thumbup:

I can tell you that Zeke it will 100% be dependent on the Oline play. He has little abilities on his own if there arent monster holes. I can also tell you either way that he wont be worth 18 million whatever he does. I can also tell you the odds of the Oline being great all year are around 50% on the high end.

Dak will also be dependent somewhat on the Oline. Now Dak can have a great year without a great run game, but he would need the line to pass block well. Probably not going to happen if the line doesnt run block well, however.

If the line is healthy and having a good season then the offense and the team should have a good year.

Injuries are hard to predict.

LVE? If he doesnt get injured he will maintain his slightly above JAG type efforts.

Then there is the coaching element. Will Moore continue to run Zeke up the middle or will he use Pollard much more and feature him more? Hard to predict these type of things. Featuring Pollard more would really help the offense. My guess is he will continue to feature Zeke.

And finally...............NO! They will ALL not have a great year.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Some people would rather be right about a player than watch that player succeed.

I never thought this was the case. But I am warming up to the possibility. The arguments get so heated that it looks like there is genuine dislike or hatred for a player.

If you ever see me criticize a player, just know that I want him to break every NFL record there is if he's a Cowboy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I can tell you that Zeke it will 100% be dependent on the Oline play. He has little abilities on his own if there arent monster holes. I can also tell you either way that he wont be worth 18 million whatever he does. I can also tell you the odds of the Oline being great all year are around 50% on the high end.

Dak will also be dependent somewhat on the Oline. Now Dak can have a great year without a great run game, but he would need the line to pass block well. Probably not going to happen if the line doesnt run block well, however.

If the line is healthy and having a good season then the offense and the team should have a good year.

LVE? If he doesnt get injured he will maintain his slightly above JAG type efforts.

Then there is the coaching element. Will Moore continue to run Zeke up the middle or will he use Pollard much more and feature him more? Hard to predict these type of things. Featuring Pollard more would really help the offense. My guess is he will continue to feature Zeke.

The initial question was, will the team have a great season....I guess it was to complicated for you.

ESisback

Reaction score

So if you already “know” how it’ll go down, why waste time watching?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The initial question was, will the team have a great season....I guess it was to complicated for you.
He doesn’t think we will have a great season. That doesn’t mean we will have a bad season . It might even be good. Just not great. That’s his take. Why does that have to bother us?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So if you already “know” how it’ll go down, why waste time watching?
It’s amazing how when a fan presents their take or opinion everyone wants to interpret it as gospel.

You don’t have to have a positive outlook to want to watch and hope for better results. There’s actually much less disappointment and if you do surprise more enjoyment.

I can still enjoy a movie if it doesn’t end well.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn’t think we will have a great season. That doesn’t mean we will have a bad season . It might even be good. Just not great. That’s his take. Why does that have to bother us?
Doesn't bother me, I just want him to put up....he likes to mock, but doesn't answer the question with any insight....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The answer is complicated, not the question, and depends on many factors. That is the education I was trying to show you. But like I thought, it was too complicated. :thumbup:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me, I just want him to put up....he likes to mock, but doesn't answer the question with any insight....
He actually provided his concerns in why he didn’t think it was going to be a great season. OL and running game was amongst his biggest concerns.