There’s something wrong with us

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Those are concerns, but we had those issues last year and had a 12-5 record.......
He’s still entitled to his concerns and stated as such. And if we have same season as last year that would arguably fall in not having a great season.

Words are important. I think sometimes we put too much into those words or miss read them. He didn’t say we wouldn’t have a good season or not win the division. Just not a great season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s still entitled to his concerns and stated as such. And if we have same season as last year that would arguably fall in not having a great season.

Words are important. I think sometimes we put too much into those words or miss read them. He didn’t say we wouldn’t have a good season or not win the division. Just not a great season.
I did not misread anything...I asked a question and he didn't answer it. He accused me of not understanding and now you are too. Good day...I came to visit my dad....I'll check in a little later.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Some people would rather be right about a player than watch that player succeed.
That is todays p*******l landscape. It seems that our life’s entire being is governed by that, instead of just enjoying life and having some peace in you life.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Us ladies know where to hang out! No haters in this club.
I hope Dak has a GREAT year!
I hope Zeke has a GREAT year!
I hope LVE has a GREAT year!
I hope they all have a GREAT year!
I don’t care if I’m “right”!
I care about the Dallas Cowboys!
Preach it dear! There isn't a person alive that can change my mind about loving our Cowboys. And I could care less on what players make.

It's great entertainment & very addictive watching them play, win or lose!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I did not misread anything...I asked a question and he didn't answer it. He accused me of not understanding and now you are too. Good day...I came to visit my dad....I'll check in a little later.
What he sees as a great season and what you do might not be the same.

For me another season like last year is not a great season. Enjoy your visit.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I am a team guy and really don't care about the individual players.
in order for the team to be successful, individuals must be successful. I can guarantee you that if Dak has a subpar year, this team will not sniff the playoffs. So yea, I hope Dak has a GREAT year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Every individual has an assignment, if they fail at that assignment, the team fails. Individual success leads to team success...There is no I in team, but there is a ME in team. If Every individual takes their job seriously and has success, team success comes easily.

I hope you were a sorghum grower, catfish farmer or orchard attendant in life because you were not meant to mangle the language to this extent. And, too, there is no B, C or D in team because we'd be here all day, mesquite boy.

Londonboy

Reaction score

I hope Dak has an MVP year
I hope Zeke has an AWESOMELY SPECTACULAR year
I hope LVE has a 2nd in DPOY (to Micah) year
I hope They all make 1st Team All-Pro

I don't care an iddy biddy bit if I'm "right"

I freakin' well LOVE the Dallas Cowboys and would happily sacrifice one of the more tender parts of My anatomy if it would secure another Superbowl.

Beat that.

Acceptablename

Reaction score

Oh I thought you were going to say there is something wrong with our minds and I was certainly endorsing that

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a team guy and really don't care about the individual players.
Exactly! It is all about team results to me.

Whether that includes the current Cowboys players or their eventual replacements does not matter to me.

The last 26 years is filled with players I liked and no Super Bowl appearances much less wins.

I would trade all of them at this point for random players that actually won a Super Bowl for the Cowboys.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hope has nothing to do with it. Now show me how much you know about football and tell me if they WILL have a great year. :thumbup:
Hope has everything to do with it. Every player, coach, and fan hopes this team stays healthy....do they not? A healthy team is a formidable team. A healthy team is a lucky team. So for you to sit here and say hope has nothing to do with it is just out of this world, crazy.

I hope everyone stays healthy and I hope they prove themselves as real contenders this year.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
When will people realize that what Jerry does? He sells hopium....and people just keep coming back for more.

Big D

Reaction score
When will people realize that what Jerry does? He sells hopium....and people just keep coming back for more.
That's just the game. There's no guarantees, If you can field a consistently competitive team then you've got a chance at the title. I think we've got enough to compete.