Video: There are no excuses left for Dak’s mediocrity

Ken

Reaction score
He didn't beat a single playoff team this year. Dallas doesn't win one-score games. He has no idea what he's seeing pre-snap. His only read is to make a funny hand gesture to Cooper. He can't change coverage or plays at the line of scrimmage other than a route guess for a receiver.

And when he drops back, if the primary guy isn't open, his feet starting shuffling like Fred Flintstone and he either dumps it to Zeke or takes a sack. He has zero confidence in himself to adjust on the fly.

He is a middle of the road $18 million quarterback.
Complete lunacy.

If you were describing Carson Wentz, this would be the perfect analysis.

Dak does those things exceedingly well.

erod

Reaction score
Complete lunacy.

If you were describing Carson Wentz, this would be the perfect analysis.

Dak does those things exceedingly well.
Which is why he hasn't beaten a good team in forever.

I long gave up trying to teach you football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can pay them whatever you want. The offensive line is the one you need to look at because that's the highest paid unit on the team and it ain't producing......And that 100 million dollar DE and Linebacker...worry about those guys then you can sign Gallup or CD....Lamb is in the 1st year of a 5 year deal why are you even worried about his contract what the hell?

I thought we've learned that "bad contracts" can effect the team for several years...even after the "bad contract".

Wish I could go back in time and see what you said about Romo contract. I KNOW for a fact you've said Zeke's "bad contract" hurts the team. But a Dak "bad contract": wouldn't?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's my guy? You speak in code a lot for whatever reason. You assume a lot about me...not sure why I guess its because I defend Dak?I defend every guy on this team but defending Dak for whatever reason ruffles some feathers.

Whoever "your guy" is...is your guy. It's not code. Very simple.

And giving fair, at least sincere?... criticism to Dak ruffles other's feathers as well.

I even had someone tell me "don't criticize Dak". Wish I was better with names. It was one of 3 people..among The Usual Suspects.

erod

Reaction score
So you just like Jerry is making money off them so what do you care lol? They suck you sell because they suck you make out on top.

Not the preferred way, but yep, profit while the franchise is dormant.

Nexx

Reaction score
its so obvious a basketball guy can clearly see it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought we've learned that "bad contracts" can effect the team for several years...even after the "bad contract".

Wish I could go back in time and see what you said about Romo contract. I KNOW for a fact you've said Zeke's "bad contract" hurts the team. But a Dak "bad contract": wouldn't?
I never said Zeke bad contract hurts the team. I said investing that money into a running back can hurt the team yes. Zeke is fine.
In regards to Romo go search. I defended Romo just as much as I do Dak. We can sit here and complain about Romo's deal too but Romo's deal had nothing to do with the deal they gave Barber, Roy Williams and Miles Austin. That's just it though. You guys believe that if they give less money to quarterback that means they will have more money to spend on talent around the quarterback.

It rarely works that way. You know what happens when you don't have money invested in quarterback? THEY WASTE IT ON Jaylon Smith, Demarcus Lawrence etc. Just like the Rams...Goff gets blamed for his deal even though Brandon Cooks and Gurley SUCKED on theirs. They will complain that Mahomes gets paid too much but they won't mention how much they are paying Sammy Watkins......who at best is a 3rd or 4th option in that offense. Quarterbacks deals don't hurt teams bad deals hurt teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whoever "your guy" is...is your guy. It's not code. Very simple.

And giving fair, at least sincere?... criticism to Dak ruffles other's feathers as well.

I even had someone tell me "don't criticize Dak". Wish I was better with names. It was one of 3 people..among The Usual Suspects.

I don't have a guy so what are you talking about? You are speaking in code. And nobody told you don't criticize Dak you are lying.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't think Dak has big value as long as he has big contract demands.

I think most teams believe they could get someone similar for cheaper or just roll the dice in the draft.

No, most teams are smart enough not to believe that. But definitely a handful of morons on here that think that.

Dalton baby!!!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Romo was an elite quarterback in a trainwreck franchise who could put the team on his back and win games on many occasions. Dak is entirely dependent on being surrounded by elite talent, and if one or two pieces are missing, he's awful. He needs near perfection around him to be successful.

Romo's arm talent and accuracy don't reside in Dak, and his ability to read coverages pre-snap and during the play were exceptional. Dak doesn't seem to be progressing in that regard whatsoever. Romo made receivers like Austin, Robinson, Hurd, and Beasley effective beyond their actual talent. Dak holds receivers back from their potential.

The difference between the two is night and day. Even before the PI call, Dak was 1 for 7 on 3rd downs for 11 yards. A healthy Romo wins that game Sunday night going away.

Awwww...…...Still sore about Romo? Poor guy, will you ever forgive him for quitting?

Romo was never elite and they both suffer from the EXACT same things.