News: There is a reason Dak Prescott might be in a ‘slump’ and it’s not his calf injury

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the OP should post inder one of the other 45 posts on dak instead of trashing up the home page. Got it??

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you cannot reply to me

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you get it yet?!!!
You still here?

These threads cause you so much pain yet you continue to post in them..

You must be a masochist.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Agreed. You are either telegraphing that it's a pass play or you are causing the rb to pause to get the handoff rather than getting a head of steam going into the line, which for a power back like Zeke seems to be the best way to play to his strength. If they operate from under center they can at least keep the defense guessing as to run or pass and would also help the running game. Anyways, that's my simplistic take on it.
I'm all for a play-action.
While it's not a very long time, the QB has to also take his eyes off the field to catch the snap. Couple that with a not so great Center.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Like I said, watch the all-22.
I have.

Here. I will help.

Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) Tweeted:
.@dallascowboys @dak I hear that people think he might be in a slump. He isn’t getting great help; and on some incompletions his receivers are running one route and he is throwing another. This has to get cleaned up and get the receivers some new gloves for Xmas #BaldysBreakdowns https://t.co/OF5ugp1V4F

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Having Baldy literally take them by the hand and walk the posters on CZ who have no clue how to watch the game is a great start.

But it doesnt matter, the "truthers" were just salivating for the offense to underperform so they can push their narrative.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I have.

Here. I will help.

Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) Tweeted:
.@dallascowboys @dak I hear that people think he might be in a slump. He isn’t getting great help; and on some incompletions his receivers are running one route and he is throwing another. This has to get cleaned up and get the receivers some new gloves for Xmas #BaldysBreakdowns https://t.co/OF5ugp1V4F

This one was evaluated by someone who actually played QB, not a crooked finger ex lineman.

superonyx

Reaction score
If that's the case, to quote a baseball movie paid 160 million for a player "that has a hole in his swing"
It's not that simple.
Beating zone coverage isn't only the job of the QB. The TE's and WR's also need to understand where the holes in the zone are and how to find them. I'm sure we have all noticed the several plays where CD and Dak were not on the same page and the ball and the WR ended up in different places. We can't possibly know if Dak or the WR were right in the read. All we can say for sure is they were not both on the same page.

The people around here who don't know how to post anything but hatred towards Dak will blame him. The people sick of hearing it will defend him. Both sides will do so with absolutes.
The reality is in between. The adjustments needed are by Dak, K Moore, the WR's, and the OL needs to actually open some run lanes. Its blame lies everywhere.

That said Dak has enough experience and ability to overcome this. Everyone does. It just takes time.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

This one was evaluated by someone who actually played QB, not a crooked finger ex lineman.

I only heard the first play. Stupid explanation blaming Dak. I don't give a damn who this QB was. When your LG is being bullrushed right into you at the snap of the ball, Dak had no choice but to get rid of the ball right away. Connor McGovern gave Dak no time whatsoever to allow the play among the receivers to develop late. Plus, as was stated, the TE broke his angle too soon, thus allowing the CB to cover both the WR and TE in the same general area. So, for this moron to put any blame on Dak is downright shallow-minded and irresponsible, ESPECIALLY FOR AN EX-QB WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

For this you defend this moronic explanation which was wrong? Shows how ignorant you are and what kind of an agenda you have. Or...it shows how you can't think for yourself and visually see how this video interpreter is wrong on who to blame.

Wanna try again???

superonyx

Reaction score
Having Baldy literally take them by the hand and walk the posters on CZ who have no clue how to watch the game is a great start.

But it doesnt matter, the "truthers" were just salivating for the offense to underperform so they can push their narrative.

You nailed it.

Most people here are surface thinkers.
They can never think maybe these WR's are struggling to read the zone defense and go to the right spot. Baldy shows a few plays where the receiver ran into coverage and didn't read the zone properly.

Some have narratives. Some are just dumb as F and don't understand what they are watching.

Primetime42

Reaction score
THIS is actually a legitimate argument as to what's transpiring.

That being said, it's on Dak and Moore to figure it out. Bubble screens are not going to cut it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I only heard the first play. Stupid explanation blaming Dak. I don't give a damn who this QB was. When your LG is being bullrushed right into you at the snap of the ball, Dak had no choice but to get rid of the ball right away. Connor McGovern gave Dak no time whatsoever to allow the play among the receivers to develop late. Plus, as was stated, the TE broke his angle too soon, thus allowing the CB to cover both the WR and TE in the same general area. So, for this moron to put any blame on Dak is downright shallow-minded and irresponsible, ESPECIALLY FOR AN EX-QB WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

For this you defend this moronic explanation which was wrong? Shows how ignorant you are and what kind of an agenda you have. Or...it shows how you can't think for yourself and visually see how this video interpreter is wrong on who to blame.

Wanna try again???
Lol

Yeah you're better informed than a multiple all pro, Superbowl winning QB.

Plus you admit to not even watching it.

Do YOU want to try again? lol

plymkr

Reaction score
I think Moore had a formula that work and now Defenses have countered the formula. Kid genius has to change it up. The offense I think needs to move faster. Don't let the defenses set.
Yep, kid genius needs to readjust. Hopefully between him and Dak they figure out how to beat that style of defense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol

Yeah you're better informed than a multiple all pro, Superbowl winning QB.

Plus you admit to not even watching it.

Do YOU want to try again? lol
I watched it. He's wrong. I explained why. You can't even prove me wrong because either 1 of 2 things: you don't know what you're watching...or...you believe everything some ex-player says even if the video shows differently or that player misses other key elements happening on the video.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You nailed it.

Most people here are surface thinkers.
They can never think maybe these WR's are struggling to read the zone defense and go to the right spot. Baldy shows a few plays where the receiver ran into coverage and didn't read the zone properly.

Some have narratives. Some are just dumb as F and don't understand what they are watching.
:hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

:hammer:

chagus

Reaction score
nothings interested reading bunch of nonsense from fans with 45 Dak threads open at the same time..jeez..

9-4 , 4 to go, 3 up in the division, headed to the playoffs ..enjoy it it doesnt last long..smh ughh

you all are soem debbie downers..

At times, it can definitely be a bummer coming to CZ and reading about our beloved Cowboys.

Dak and Zeke haters suck the life out of this game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
See, here I was thinking teams were blitzing more and Moore didn’t know how to handle it. I don’t know ****.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I watched it. He's wrong. I explained why. You can't even prove me wrong because either 1 of 2 things: you don't know what you're watching...or...you believe everything some ex-player says even if the video shows differently or that player misses other key incidents happening on the video.

Everyone's fault except Dak...he does no wrong and walks on water. He is fooling some of you just like he screwed JJ into his contract. Gullible people...no, no, no...not Dak's fault...it's...it's the Oline, yeah that's the ticket! lmao

chagus

Reaction score
I think Moore had a formula that work and now Defenses have countered the formula. Kid genius has to change it up. The offense I think needs to move faster. Don't let the defenses set.
There is an off chance that Moore is saving the best for last.

I literally have no proof of this. Ha!

superonyx

Reaction score
At times, it can definitely be a bummer coming to CZ and reading about our beloved Cowboys.

Dak and Zeke haters suck the life out of this game.
Unfortunately this place has become over ran with trollish personalities. Its getting harder and harder to find objective fans that enjoy discussing the game we love.
It's just man babies fighting back and forth. Anyone know of another active Cowboys forum where football fans go to talk about football without the childish trolls?

superonyx

Reaction score
Everyone's fault except Dak...he does no wrong and walks on water. He is fooling some of you just like he screwed JJ into his contract. Gullible people...no, no, no...not Dak's fault...it's it's the Oline, yeah that's the ticket! lmao
Tell em manbaby. Show us how a real troll does it.
Don't let some weirdo named pappy show you up.