News: There is a reason Dak Prescott might be in a ‘slump’ and it’s not his calf injury

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
You nailed it.

Most people here are surface thinkers.
They can never think maybe these WR's are struggling to read the zone defense and go to the right spot. Baldy shows a few plays where the receiver ran into coverage and didn't read the zone properly.

Some have narratives. Some are just dumb as F and don't understand what they are watching.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Everyone's fault except Dak...he does no wrong and walks on water. He is fooling some of you just like he screwed JJ into his contract. Gullible people...no, no, no...not Dak's fault...it's...it's the Oline, yeah that's the ticket! lmao

No one is saying Dak needs to improve too.

The offense as a whole is out of synch.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No one is saying Dak needs to improve too.

The offense as a whole is out of synch.

Dak don't need to improve when it's everyone else's fault. Dak is at the top of his game...just wish the other guys would improve to his level. Said nobody.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Dak don't need to improve when it's everyone else's fault. Dak is at the top of his game...just wish the other guys would improve to his level. Said nobody.

Why make up **** unnecessarily?

I'm just glad the players are united.

Unlike this toxic fanbase.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This one was evaluated by someone who actually played QB, not a crooked finger ex lineman.

Does Dallas not have this same film? They come back a week later and it is the same crap. There needs to be an authoritative voice on the offensive side of the ball, not just loud cursing.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
At this point we're all guessing what's wrong. Here's the statistics on what defenses are cloning. I think Moore needs to inject more plays to counter this. This puts extra bodies into midfield. The Oline is not opening gaps for the run game. We should be pushing the DEs and LBs backwards. This is also why Pollard was effective. It's the outside lanes that are open.

There is a reason Dak Prescott might be in a ‘slump’ and it’s not his calf injury (msn.com)

"....Prescott has a reputation for beating the blitz, and through the first part of the season most teams were blitzing the Cowboys at a high rate.

That all stopped when the Cowboys played the Broncos. There was probably more to that blueprint thing people were claiming than we gave credit to at the time."

AAROHof.img
This is what I have been saying all along. He needs to get the RBs in the passing game early, throwing in route, and not as a check down to late in their routes. He is looking to much down field. When you blitz you get the one on one and you can look down field for the WRs. However, if they are playing coverage, your RBs have the one on one. Roger and Troy mastered this and that is why they have Super Bowl rings. What do Preston Pearson, Ron Springs, Tony Dorsett, Emmitt Smith, Daryl Johnston, Duane Thomas, Calvin Hill, and Walt Garrison have in common...either +50 catches in a season or finishing top 5 in team receptions in multiple seasons. When defenses have to worry about RBs out the backfield (see Tom Brady feast on this) the LBs get out of deep coverage lanes (see Dak's Deadskins pick 6) and the field opens up.

Why do these idiot players and coaches try to make fools ball complicated. It is not rocket science.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nothings interested reading bunch of nonsense from fans with 45 Dak threads open at the same time..jeez..

9-4 , 4 to go, 3 up in the division, headed to the playoffs ..enjoy it it doesnt last long..smh ughh

you all are soem debbie downers..
How dare people want to talk football....as has been done for generations in pubs and basements and porches.

Not allowed because you don't approve of the content. That's sacrilege.....it's what football fans do. Or else why even come here. Stupid.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure you have your own truth.

And nothing anyone says will budge that reality you've created in your mind.

Be well.

I wouldn't expect zeke to say anything else. Even if it were just dak....it isn't....zeke is a good teammate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know XO all that well, so I can't even try to speculate as to why....or if there's even anything to it...but since Denver, our receivers seem to be blanketed by the DBs.

Didn't seem to be the case earlier on in the season.
Great to see someone else admit it too!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I watched it. He's wrong. I explained why. You can't even prove me wrong because either 1 of 2 things: you don't know what you're watching...or...you believe everything some ex-player says even if the video shows differently or that player misses other key elements happening on the video.

Yes, the guy who played the position is wrong, the Schmo on the interwebz knows better.