News: There is a reason Dak Prescott might be in a ‘slump’ and it’s not his calf injury

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Moore for some reason wants to throw a million bubble screens now instead of attacking the middle. It’s not working.

I literally snorted out loud when reading this. It made me think of my Windows screensaver which is a bunch of coloured bubbles floating upwards.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Yeah - it's harder to pass when defenses are blitzing. Dak was letting go of the ball early because our receivers are elite and are getting open. Add on to that they are blitzing it became very easy for Dak to pass. Now that teams aren't blitzing there is less space in the field to throw to and Dak is now forced to throw into tighter coverages.

Same thing happening with Mahomes, teams are in Cover 2 shell all season and oh look this is Mahome's worst passing season in his career

This just highlights how much more important the run game will serve us in that playoffs. We need zeke/pollard at their best as well as the OL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Everyone's fault except Dak...he does no wrong and walks on water. He is fooling some of you just like he screwed JJ into his contract. Gullible people...no, no, no...not Dak's fault...it's...it's the Oline, yeah that's the ticket! lmao
First interception was Dak's fault last week. Pretty much destroys your biased and foolish agenda. lmao to the bank.

blueblood70

Reaction score
At times, it can definitely be a bummer coming to CZ and reading about our beloved Cowboys.

Dak and Zeke haters suck the life out of this game.
for sure

i mean i feel like we are 4-9 and the season is lost by the overall tone around here. Its miserable, to be a playoff team, most likely winning the division, have 10-12 wins, and it's like insufferable.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Reactions: BAT

blueblood70

Reaction score
How dare people want to talk football....as has been done for generations in pubs and basements and porches.

Not allowed because you don't approve of the content. That's sacrilege.....it's what football fans do. Or else why even come here. Stupid.
i can care less what you think its insufferable around here,

nothing but the negative side of everything ..you'd think we are 4-9 and the season was over..so yes how dare us who want to try to see the positive side of the season and not nitpick every win like it was loss and find nothing but sky is falling trash talk.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
First interception was Dak's fault last week. Pretty much destroys your biased and foolish agenda. lmao to the bank.

It can't be Dak's fault...the receiver ran the wrong route...at least that is what I always hear. Get that piggy bank filled up, sweetheart.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
i can care less what you think its insufferable around here,

nothing but the negative side of everything ..you'd think we are 4-9 and the season was over..so yes how dare us who want to try to see the positive side of the season and not nitpick every win like it was loss and find nothing but sky is falling trash talk.

Uh...have you ever thought about not reading a post you don't like? Everyone here is not here for your pleasure. Go read a comic book, that will keep you entertained.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Uh...have you ever thought about not reading a post you don't like? Everyone here is not here for your pleasure. Go read a comic book, that will keep you entertained.
Can I like this post a few more times?

blueblood70

Reaction score

that's the issue 75% of the posts are negative!! the other 25% that try to be neutral or positive get pissed on by the incessive whining little crybabies in here.,bunch of tantrum throwing toddlers.

i can't tell whether we are 8-8, 6-10, or 9-4 the place on whole is negative regardless.

its ridiculous and im calling you out, got it!!

How about find more positive subjects stay in the now we are 9-4 good things are happening and nothing but oozing negativity even in a win..

sad sack Debbie downer bull spit is why im here calling you all out..got it!!!?

most of you all have that personality that of you won the lottery you'd be angry 40% is going to government and will only wine about the tax not the fact that you won alot of free money..

woe's me, flip that nonsense.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dak has hit the mental wall as a QB. To take the next step as a QB, he has to learn to continue to win the chess match and outsmart defenses. We will see if he can figure it out - it's no guarantee that he will. This is where many QBs plateau in their career. Romo did not start figuring it out completely until 2013/2014 but by then, he was already older and his body was always one hit away from a big injury.

I would say Mahomes is currently at this stage too, as they are both at a similar stage in their careers (year 5/6 in the league). Mahomes has more tools as a QB though so he can get away with it more even as he goes through this development process.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
that's the issue 75% of the posts are negative!! the other 25% that try to be neutral or positive get pissed on by the incessive whining little crybabies in here.,bunch of tantrum throwing toddlers.

i can't tell whether we are 8-8, 6-10, or 9-4 the place on whole is negative regardless.

its ridiculous and im calling you out, got it!!

How about find more positive subjects stay in the now we are 9-4 good things are happening and nothing but oozing negativity even in a win..

sad sack Debbie downer bull spit is why im here calling you all out..got it!!!?

most of you all have that personality that of you won the lottery you'd be angry 40% is going to government and will only wine about the tax not the fact that you won alot of free money..

woe's me, flip that nonsense.

lmao...you need some therapy...in a big way. Do you have a boyfriend? Maybe spend some time with him instead of getting all worked up over here?

blueblood70

Reaction score
lmao...you need some therapy...in a big way. Do you have a boyfriend? Maybe spend some time with him instead of getting all worked up over here?
no but your wife seems to enjoy it! she cant keep up..you have a daughter?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
nope ill say whats on my minds to try and wake fans up to stop the nonsense so dont post if you dont want a reply that not to your liking..works both ways, im truly sick of it and you will be hearing it!!
Just curious. Has your speaking up and out stopped anyone from posting anti-Dak threads?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
no but your wife seems to enjoy it! she cant keep up..you have a daughter?

Both...maybe you three can bake cookies? You could put DAK on top of the frosting! Would that make you a little more happy?