There is an elephant in the room...

twentytwo

Reaction score
chinch;2481712 said:
my belly stang a little from laughing :laugh2:

football "marketing" and sell $10 beers credibility.... sure... yup

football knowledge relating to anything ON THE FIELD :laugh2:

You realize he did win a National Championship while he was playing football with Arkansas, right?

Explain to me how Ed Werder has any more on the field football knowledge than Jerry Jones?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2481720 said:
He played on a National Championship at Arkansas. He has 20 years experience as a General Manager and has 3 Lombardi trophies.

Laugh all you want. The man you hate is better than you and Werder put together and multiplied by 10.

:laugh2:

you're unraveling dude.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
ethiostar;2481745 said:
Dude, you're embarrassing yourself.........more.

i'll sleep well, but thanks for your concern. anyways sorry to interrupt the services at the house of jerruh worship

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2481738 said:

you're unraveling dude.
Actually you hope I am, and as usual, you are wrong.

I said it before, I am home sick today. Even without my full faculties and my nose clogged to the rafters I can sniff out this crap.

So sorry.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2481750 said:
i'll sleep well, but thanks for your concern. anyways sorry to interrupt the services at the house of jerruh worship
None of us are worshiping Jerry. It's a shame you can't drop the foolish agenda to see that.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2481759 said:
None of us are worshiping Jerry. It's a shame you can't drop the foolish agenda to see that.

sorry hos, but what "foolish agenda".

apologies for disagreeing with the happy-happy-joy-joy-club & RECOGNIZING OUR TEAM IS GROSSLY MISMANAGED.

twentytwo

Reaction score
chinch;2481777 said:

apologies for disagreeing with the happy-happy-joy-joy-club & RECOGNIZING OUR TEAM IS GROSSLY MISMANAGED.

....if only Ed Werder was looking for a job as a GM....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2481777 said:

Read your signature. That's the first clue. Read your post History for the past 2 months. Clue number 2. Then read what the word agenda means.

You should be able to add it all up without my help.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
chinch;2481738 said:

you're unraveling dude.

He is beating you senseless ..... I would actually feel sorry for you if you were not such an arrogant piece of poo.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2481816 said:
Read your signature. That's the first clue. Read your post History for the past 2 months. Clue number 2. Then read what the word agenda means.

You should be able to add it all up without my help.

gotcha. i guess this isn't a forum where people respond & post. of course i've started DOZENS of threads with the agenda over and over.

don't worry, the jerry defense force is intact :laugh:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
chinch;2481893 said:
gotcha. i guess this isn't a forum where people respond & post. of course i've started DOZENS of threads with the agenda over and over.

admitting it is the first step.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2481893 said:

don't worry, the jerry defense force is intact :laugh:
I love how me proving you wrong means you aren't allowed to post on the forum.

Yeah, you're really being silenced. Shown up? Yeah. Silenced? Nuh uh.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile;2482007 said:
I love how me proving you wrong means you aren't allowed to post on the forum.

Yeah, you're really being silenced. Shown up? Yeah. Silenced? Nuh uh.

hos, it's times like this i must brag that i was able to get ignored in what, 3 simple replies? maybe you should quit playing the game with him and just start playing your own game with him.

less frustrating and far more entertaining.