There is hope for Randy Gregory

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Marijuana doesn't help with mental issues . It makes you stoned.

That's brutally ignorant.

People with mental health issues often turn to illegal drugs (and alcohol) for relief.

Don't spread ridiculous ignorance here or anywhere else.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
If he has gone the first year clean that is the hardest one

Really more about him getting better relief from other meds. If he's using for mental health reasons, he needs something legal that gives better relief.

So stupid. He could be drinking a 5th a night but be ok to play.

Hardline

Reaction score
That's brutally ignorant.

People with mental health issues often turn to illegal drugs (and alcohol) for relief.

Don't spread ridiculous ignorance here or anywhere else.
Actually what you just said is brutally ignorant. Don't tell a lie to someone who knows the truth.
1. I have mental issues.
2.I get smoke pot
3.I get high.
4.I come down from my high.
5. I have mental issues again.

At what point was my mental illness cured other than a temporary relief ? And how did it help me going forward?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Actually what you just said is brutally ignorant. Don't tell a lie to someone who knows the truth.
1. I have mental issues.
2.I get smoke pot
3.I get high.
4.I come down from my high.
5. I have mental issues again.

At what point was my mental illness cured other than a temporary relief ? And how did it help me going forward?

Really?

Let's evaluate that.

1. I have high blood pressure.
2. I take medicine for it.
3. My blood pressure drops.
4. I get off my meds.
5. My high blood pressure returns

At what point was my high blood pressure cured other than a temporary relief ? It wasn't. Just like your hypothetical mental illness cure. The problem was relieved. Just like most chronic illnesses treated medicinally.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
back to players and people who dont understand
the easiest quickest way to deal with their mental health issues may in fact be marijuana. they just want to feel better now. they need guidance and a good doc to help them the best long term treatment.
this doesnt generally go ez because true legal treatments dont feel the same and sometimes feel worse until they get the right one and understand and are committed to treating the problem

HungryLion

Reaction score
Really?

Let's evaluate that.

1. I have high blood pressure.
2. I take medicine for it.
3. My blood pressure drops.
4. I get off my meds.
5. My high blood pressure returns

At what point was my high blood pressure cured other than a temporary relief ? It wasn't. Just like your hypothetical mental illness cure. The problem was relieved. Just like most chronic illnesses treated medicinally.

People with diabetes should stop taking insulin because their blood sugar raises when it wears off.

Waste of money.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Do some people not understand that it can take years for a psychiatrist to find the right medication regimen to help people with bipolar disorder and also years of therapy as well.

It’s not as simple as, here take these pills and the person is all of a sudden better.

Plus many psychotropic medications have the possibility of causing severe side effects on the patient.

All the while the person is struggling with their illness.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
back to players and people who dont understand
the easiest quickest way to deal with their mental health issues may in fact be marijuana. they just want to feel better now. they need guidance and a good doc to help them the best long term treatment.
this doesnt generally go ez because true legal treatments dont feel the same and sometimes feel worse until they get the right one and understand and are committed to treating the problem
Self-medicating mental problems with marijuana is probably the worst thing people can do

It doesn't do anything but mask and bury the underlying problems and often leads to suicide because the patient doesn't ever improve

A lot of soldiers with PTSD use marijuana to deal and the number of suicides has been reported at 23 a day

It is not the super drug non-drug like the advocates promote non-stop

dallasdave

Reaction score
We are honored and grateful that you have invited us to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And we hope that their first child be a masculine child. We pledge our never-ending loyalty......
Great quote :laugh: