There is no logic to this. Mina Kimes believes not finalizing a deal with Lamb 'makes no sense'

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There hasn’t been any contract discussion between CeeDee Lamb and the Cowboys for a while.
By Pratyusha Srivastava
Edited By Gerard Crispin
Updated May 24, 2024

It appears the absence of CeeDee Lamb and Micah Parsons at Dallas Cowboys’ OTAs this week was quite loud, as it raised concern among the fans about the future of these two star players, especially wide receiver Lamb.

There had already been speculation regarding him holding out until the Cowboys offered him a satisfactory deal and his absence from the offseason program has only confirmed it. Even though the franchise claims to prioritize Lamb’s extension, NFL Network’s Jane Slater revealed there hasn’t been any contract discussion for a while.

In the recent segment of NFL Live on ESPN, analyst Mina Kimes gave her opinion on the Cowboys’ unconventional silence over signing its star players as he called out the franchise particularly for not finalizing the deal with the 2023 NFL reception leader.

"You can make a case for not doing it with Dak Prescott if they really are tired. They feel like they’ve hit a ceiling– I don’t personally agree with that but I can understand that. I do not see a case not getting a deal done by now with CeeDee Lamb, it makes no sense. He was on my first-team All-Pro last list, you guys have talked about the lack of depth behind him, there’s no logic to this. And if I was a Cowboys fan, I would be very very nervous about it." - said Mina Kimes as she elaborated on the error by the Cowboys

https://firstsportz.com/mina-kimes-...-sense/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

CeeDee-Lamb-and-Mina-Kimes-.jpg

Qcard

Reaction score
There hasn’t been any contract discussion between CeeDee Lamb and the Cowboys for a while.
By Pratyusha Srivastava
Edited By Gerard Crispin
Updated May 24, 2024

It appears the absence of CeeDee Lamb and Micah Parsons at Dallas Cowboys’ OTAs this week was quite loud, as it raised concern among the fans about the future of these two star players, especially wide receiver Lamb.

There had already been speculation regarding him holding out until the Cowboys offered him a satisfactory deal and his absence from the offseason program has only confirmed it. Even though the franchise claims to prioritize Lamb’s extension, NFL Network’s Jane Slater revealed there hasn’t been any contract discussion for a while.

In the recent segment of NFL Live on ESPN, analyst Mina Kimes gave her opinion on the Cowboys’ unconventional silence over signing its star players as he called out the franchise particularly for not finalizing the deal with the 2023 NFL reception leader.

"You can make a case for not doing it with Dak Prescott if they really are tired. They feel like they’ve hit a ceiling– I don’t personally agree with that but I can understand that. I do not see a case not getting a deal done by now with CeeDee Lamb, it makes no sense. He was on my first-team All-Pro last list, you guys have talked about the lack of depth behind him, there’s no logic to this. And if I was a Cowboys fan, I would be very very nervous about it." - said Mina Kimes as she elaborated on the error by the Cowboys

https://firstsportz.com/mina-kimes-...-sense/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

CeeDee-Lamb-and-Mina-Kimes-.jpg

Tsk tsk...I am disappointed in Mina Kimes. I simple Google query or search "Dallas Cowboys Holds outs and contract" would let her know this is Par for the course when it comes to the Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys front office apparently isn't prepared to negotiate with Cee Dee until they have a handle on what to do with Dak's contract first. I'm expecting that to happen between now and some point in training camp before Cee Dee is taken care of. Jerry and Stephen are extremely slow in making important decisions. The fans are concerned, of course, but most feel that Cee Dee and Parsons will be signed in due time. (jmho)

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mina must not pay attention to the Cowboys. They are doing what they do. CeeDee won't be signed until it has to get done.