There is nothing about the franchise that’s positive

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The OL was all we had. And Zeke, who needs the OL. Tyron is a walking timebomb. So is Fredrick now. This iteration of Dallas is toast. Blow it up, suck and rebuild.

There is nothing left. I like Dak, but he’s just a bus driver.
Well then. I guess I'm done.

Flamma

Reaction score
The one thing positive about the Cowboys roster that no one talks about because we have Zeke is Rod Smith. The dude is electric. He's a damn good runner and pass catcher out of the backfield. I think he's the perfect backup to Zeke and am glad to have him. Reminds me of Springs, Newhouse, and Newsome back in the day.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well Garretts the coach so poor little baby is going to be depressed for awhile. Is that what you're after? Pity?

Im not going to be depressed at all . I have adjusted my expectations to deal with a coach that is great at kissing Jerrys butt , poor on preparing the team and has no clue on game day adjustments or clock management .

What Im after is what all Real Cowboys fans are after a coach who dosent give a spit about Jerrys ego or crazy emotional craving to have his DNA on everything so he can get all the credit .
A Coach that commands respect prepares the team properly every game can make in game adjustments and above all out think the opponents coach in crunch time JUST ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Im not going to be depressed at all . I have adjusted my expectations to deal with a coach that is great at kissing Jerrys butt , poor on preparing the team and has no clue on game day adjustments or clock management .

What Im after is what all Real Cowboys fans are after a coach who dosent give a spit about Jerrys ego or crazy emotional craving to have his DNA on everything so he can get all the credit .
A Coach that commands respect prepares the team properly every game can make in game adjustments and above all out think the opponents coach in crunch time JUST ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!
So why spew your negativity here daily? Does that make you feel better?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

That would be great. However, Jerry has to hire someone like that, and we all know he's not going to...