There is nothing about the franchise that’s positive

aria

Reaction score
How about some examples or are you just talking out your ***?
Holy sheet? Seriously. You’ve never seen people say he would have the same success behind other O lines? I knew you were the biggest homer on the site but I didn’t think your blinders were that thick.

A little sensitive today? I’ll waste my time looking it up since you’re too illiterate or blind to have seen it yourself (maube denial) if you change your avatar to one of my choosing for the next month otherwise look for yourself.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Holy sheet? Seriously. You’ve never seen people say he would have the same success behind other O lines? I knew you were the biggest homer on the site but I didn’t think your blinders were that thick.

A little sensitive today? I’ll waste my time looking it up since you’re too illiterate or blind to have seen it yourself (maube denial) if you change your avatar to one of my choosing for the next month. Otherwise look for yourself.
Yep just what I thought. Talking out your ***.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I think I said just that. I dont see Dak ever getting to the level of Wilson. But I am not comparing Dak in his 2nd and 3rd year to Wilson now in his prime. In 3 more years we can look at that. I think Wilson is better with both his arm and his legs then Dak is or will ever be.

To me, Wilson is about as good as it gets. Talk about missing the window? Those guys missed the window.

I also dont think Dak has EVER had good receivers here. Certainly never a good scheme. I would take Baldwin and Graham a few years back over Witten and Dez the last few years. No problem at all.

I have never been a big Dez fan.
Yeah I see that for me like I said comparing both in their first two years other than both their remarkable rookie years and both taking their teams to the playoffs the early year comparison stops with year two as Wilson took his team to the SB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

aria

Reaction score
Pfffftttt You said hundreds. You find 1 and believe that is justification for hundreds? Of co there is a handful of ignorant fans. But not hundreds. Let's keep it real.
I found 1 in 30 seconds, I’m not scrolling back through thousands of posts over the past 2 years. Plus I said “at least a 100 times” NOT hundreds of times, big difference.

Looks like I found the answer, you’re illiterate, just as I mentioned. But...you’re also blind with homer goggles and refuse to take them off and take a peek at reality every now and then.

Now move along Betty.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah I see that for me like I said comparing both in their first two years other than both their remarkable rookie years and both taking their teams to the playoffs the early year comparison stops with year two as Wilson took his team to the SB.

Wilson had a much better team. Look it up. I believe Wilson won some of those playoff games throwing for under 200 yards. He was a bus driver that could make plays with his feet.

staubach24

Reaction score
ViGgHuIB_o.gif
On top of all our other issues, it looks like our coach has the bad case of the clap.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I found 1 in 30 seconds, I’m not scrolling back through thousands of posts over the past 2 years. Plus I said “at least a 100 times” NOT hundreds of times, big difference.

Looks like I found the answer, you’re illiterate, just as I mentioned. But...you’re also blind with homer goggles and refuse to take them off and take a peek at reality every now and then.

Now move along Betty.
Wait a minute. Which post in the thread you posted said it?

aria

Reaction score
Wait a minute. Which post in the thread you posted said it?
Do you not have anything better to do? Do I have to hold your hand through everything?

The one where the poster says “Zeke should still be able produce behind an awful O line”. If you want to split hairs over “produce” and “just as good” to save face then that’s laughable.

Seriously, go find someone else to troll or go back to spewing your homerism nonsense. I’ve already challenged you, provided an example within minutes, have had to correct you misqouting me and now you’re going to try and get into a battle of words with me.

I’m done with you, unless you want me to talk more out my ... which I would be happy to do all over your face since you’re so obsessed with it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Do you not have anything better to do? Do I have to hold your hand through everything?

The one where the poster says “Zeke should still be able produce behind an awful O line”. If you want to split hairs over “produce” and “just as good” to save face then that’s laughable.

Seriously, go find someone else to troll or go back to spewing your homerism nonsense. I’ve already challenged you, provided an example within minutes, have had to correct you misqouting me and now you’re going to try and get into a battle of words with me.

I’m done with you, unless you want me to talk more out my ... which I would be happy to do all over your face since you’re so obsessed with it.
Are you talking about Catch “Zeke is such a talent that he should produce even behind an awful OL.” post? Ahaaaaa ahaaaa! Ok, where’s another one? There’s hundreds so it should be easy to find.

aria

Reaction score
Are you talking about Catch “Zeke is such a talent that he should produce even behind an awful OL.” post? Ahaaaaa ahaaaa! Ok, where’s another one? There’s hundreds so it should be easy to find.
Jesus Christ? Are you blind? Is English your first language? I feel like I’m takking to a 2 year old. I’m sorry you have reading comprehension problems, I’ve done all I can do. Go wave your poms poms and troll someone else loser.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Jesus Christ? Are you blind? Is English your first language? I feel like I’m takking to a 2 year old. I’m sorry you have reading comprehension problems, I’ve done all I can do. Go wave your poms poms and troll someone else loser.
You’ve done nothing but provide ONE post. Not the HUNDREDS you claimed. You are talking out your ***..

aria

Reaction score
You’ve done nothing but provide ONE post. Not the HUNDREDS you claimed. You are talking out your ***..
You’re dumb as a box of rocks. Did you not see where I already told you I never said “hundreds”? I also offered to waste my time finding “at least a hundred” posts but if I did you would gave to change your avatar to one of my choosing and you declined. Then I find one example, which I provided you a link for, that was posted within a few minutes of you questioning me and I had to spend several minutes trying to explain to you which one it was and you still don’t understand.

You’re homerism has never really annoyed me like it does most everyone else but I never had the unfortunate experience of interacting with you on any sort of intellectual level. Now I understand why you’re gonna so popular in a bad way. I’ve killed what few brain cells I have left just talking with you. Congrats, you’re joining the list of 3-4 people on my ignore list, not an easy thing to accomplish so be proud champ. Buh bye.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You’re dumb as a box of rocks. Did you not see where I already told you I never said “hundreds”? I also offered to waste my time finding “at least a hundred” posts but if I did you would gave to change your avatar to one of my choosing and you declined. Then I find one example, which I provided you a link for, that was posted within a few minutes of you questioning me and I had to spend several minutes trying to explain to you which one it was and you still don’t understand.

You’re homerism has never really annoyed me like it does most everyone else but I never had the unfortunate experience of interacting with you on any sort of intellectual level. Now I understand why you’re gonna so popular in a bad way. I’ve killed what few brain cells I have left just talking with you. Congrats, you’re joining the list of 3-4 people on my ignore list, not an easy thing to accomplish so be proud champ. Buh bye.
No need for name calling. I proved that you were talking out your ***. You're unable to admit it a fact I'll let others decide on as to why.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Wilson had a much better team. Look it up. I believe Wilson won some of those playoff games throwing for under 200 yards. He was a bus driver that could make plays with his feet.
He hoisted the trophy bud, all that matters. There numbers were similar in their respective second years. Wilson didn't progress very much off of his rookie year but he didn't regress. All good bud have a good rest of your day.

JustChip

Reaction score
The OL was all we had. And Zeke, who needs the OL. Tyron is a walking timebomb. So is Fredrick now. This iteration of Dallas is toast. Blow it up, suck and rebuild.

There is nothing left. I like Dak, but he’s just a bus driver.

You might want to talk to your doctor about prescribing some Xanax.

JustChip

Reaction score
We'll probably have one of the best seasons in a long time because of the way people are acting.....it's inevitable...
I wouldn't be surprised. I wasn't a member here back in August 2016, but I feel 100% confident there was nobody on here predicting 13-3 and top seed after the 3rd pre-season game then.

JustChip

Reaction score
He is just NOT good enough to put it all together. We have been drafting great, but he has mismanaged the salary cap so poorly for so long that he hasnt been able to sign any decent outside FA's. He is reluctant to trade. Cant build a championship roster with ONLY the draft.

And its hard to put it all together with a coach like Garrett and Wade. They never coach them up, its always down. Any adversity is NOT overcome.

So you wouldn't call losing your starting QB, who some think a HoF candidate, your backup QB, and then having to start a 4th round rookie project at QB adversity? How did they do in those circumstances? And, by the way, I would say coming back from a 21-3 deficit in the playoff game is handling adversity.

Last year was a train wreck. It wasn't just the injuries, but the lack of quality depth and the pall cast by the EE situation. That was all of their own making and so they should be criticized for it, but you can't say they aren't capable of overcoming any adversity because 2016 proves otherwise.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Both QB's are great using thier legs and are dual threats. Very very comparable.
Except Wilson's a
Its also the type of team we have. Its a running offense, a running football team. YOu need a smart guy, leading, driving the bus, handing it off and making the right plays. You dont want 3rd and long you want 3rd and short. And Dak can pick up the first down with his legs. Love that.

Now if the oline sucked, we had no run game and the defense was bad then give me Romo 10 out 10 times. If you give me more of a complete team, I want Dak. Just my preference.

Romo's best year was 2014, when he was the bus driver. Don't know that Dak has Romo's ability to BE the bus driver, little early to tell, but Dak's ability to run offsets that lack of ability to some degree...