There was a reason Dak was not drafted before the 4th round

DFWJC

Reaction score
That is the hypocrisy I am talking about. you did not catch the hypocrisy I was trying to show!!

People say Romo costs us the Giants game but Dak did not cost us the Green Bay game and yet Dak actually made a big mistake in scoring territory.....
Sorry buddy. My bad

I'm going to erase part of my post:oops::laugh:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Sorry buddy. My bad

I'm going to erase part of my post:oops::laugh:

No problem. I just think that is the main reason Dak gets a harsher treatment by some. They went through years of the Romo bashing by the same ones of those praising Dak and yet they (the Dak is god crowd) can't figure it out"

Ken

Reaction score
It really is simple: It is just hypocrisy...

Dak did not lose the game against Green Bay in the playoffs - he was impeccable....
-

Romo lost us the Giants playoff game....and yet Crayton stops his route....

That pick was clearly Dak's fault but he did have help but he shouldn't have thrown it.

That Romo miss just pisses me off all over again. If Crayton keeps running his route...we win. Not his only screw up on the day either. Grrr..

Ken

Reaction score
No problem. I just think that is the main reason Dak gets a harsher treatment by some. They went through years of the Romo bashing by the same ones of those praising Dak and yet they (the Dak is god crowd) can't figure it out"
For the record...I was/am the biggest Romo fan out there...but I am also the biggest Dak fan as well.

Section446

Reaction score
He had 4 less than stellar games and one good game this year, let's tap the breaks.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
He had 4 less than stellar games and one good game this year, let's tap the breaks.

He is a second year QB who is playing his first few games without a good OL (at least they haven't been so far). I think to come through that stretch with a 94 QB rating and 2nd best QBR in the league is more than acceptable for a second year QB.

He'll continue to have opportunities to improve going forward, but he's well ahead (and I mean WELL AHEAD) of the curve for a second year QB, especially one drafted in the 4th round. Patience.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Im sure that happened but how many times did you see Dak over throw Dez by a huge margin. Last drive of the game. The most important drive of the game Dez was open and Dak missed him literally by 10 yds. It was not even close. Thats the norm unfortunately with Dak.
it happens and it is not the norm with Dak

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Dak has certainly had issues with the deep ball recently and it needs to get fixed. Fast.

IMO, he had more trouble with the deep ball last year than he has this year. If I were to tag Dak with a deficiency this year, it'd be intermediate accuracy. He excelled in this area last year but has been shaky in certain games this year (NYG, Denver).

Szczepanik

Reaction score
You are exactly right. He wasn't drafted before the 4th because he also had a bad defense at Miss State.