There was a reason Dak was not drafted before the 4th round

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LOL this place is unreal.

Russell Wilson is a for sure top 10 QB in this league, pretty close to top 5 at times. Get real, if he was better than Wilson, we'd be undefeated right now.
You're not dumb, but your agenda diminishes you.
I used to like reading you, but you're becoming @aria.
I hope you're proud of yourself.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
LOL at this thread. You can never make people happy. I don't know what more they want? QB play is far from the reason this team is sitting at 2-3.

Also the term 4th round gets thrown around so loosely. Who cares? You want a 1st rounder? This team can have Blake Bortles. He has 1st round attached to his name. I guess that would make some people feel much better.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Nothing in here changes.. Team loses. Blame the QB. All the while, STILL ignoring the HUGE elephant in the room.

THIS DEFENSE HAS BEEN CRAP FOR SOME TIME. And, it is still CRAP.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If only we traded the farm to move up and draft Wentz...

I hear how much better he is than Dak...

Maybe if this clown show of a FO built even an average D then some of the pressure on the O would be off. After-all that’s the big difference between the Eagles and us...they have a somewhat respectable D...

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I haven't watched the all 22 and I am not pinning losses on Dak (although I do believe he has some faults some tend to ignore)...with a defense this poor it's impossible to blame QB for efficienct play. That being said, I'm curious if the offense could do a better job of playing keep away. If teams are just so focused on stopping the run that we cannot win TOP(prior to GB game) because we cannot move the chains on 3rd and long, that is on QB and OC. We had a rather nasty streak of 3 and outs to start the season. Is this defense that much worse than 2014?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I haven't watched the all 22 and I am not pinning losses on Dak (although I do believe he has some faults some tend to ignore)...with a defense this poor it's impossible to blame QB for efficienct play.

Prescott got a lot of blame after the Denver game when he really did not play very well.