These players dont even respect the star

HungryLion

Reaction score
That's fine and dandy and a bit of an obvious point imo. Regardless of winning or losing, accepting disrespect is pathetic imo. It's like letting someone spit in your face or not standing up for a friend or family member.

Except some d-bag opponent dancing on the star isn’t anywhere close to somebody spitting on you or going after your family.

“The star” means something when the franchise has let a scrub like garret coach for 8 years?

The star has been cheapened.

HanD

Reaction score
Except some d-bag opponent dancing on the star isn’t anywhere close to somebody spitting on you or going after your family.

It is symbolic. Its pride and your team. Hiw many times do we hear going to war with your brothers it is akin to the same thing.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I thought it was funny Teague (#31) knock T.O. off and today B. Jones(#31) pushed the players off the star.
Yeah cause the rules are the same now so who cares we get a penalty, Jones ejected and fined. He defended the star what else do you fake fans want. Tired of all y'all complaining about everything. Seriously I think half you fake fans like other teams and only come on here to be trolls. Just a bunch of whiners

HungryLion

Reaction score
It is symbolic. Its pride and your team. Hiw many times do we hear going to war with your brothers it is akin to the same thing.

Lol and they have no pride in the team because they suck and their coach aka leader is a joke.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
After the titans player went and disrespected the center star a la Terrell Owen's and not one person said or did anything I realized this team has no love for this team. When Owen's did that he got tackled immediately after. Today. Nothing. What a joke.

Everyone considers George Teague a true cowboys for defending the star, even though he didn't play here for that long.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
On the plus side, Garrett really liked the energy and fight..........

ViGgHuIB_o.gif

until he was told it wasn't his players, showing that kind of spirit.........

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Why should they respect the star when Jerry hasn't respected the start for over 2 decades? He fired Jimmy because of his ego and it was downhill shortly after that. These players have no real ties to this franchise. And I don't expect them to.

The years when this star meant quality and excellence is becoming ancient history.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol at that love tap.

this team is a reflection of its head coach and wine and cheese culture created by the jones family.
Seriously? Jones went up against what, 5 players?...and pushed them away without causing the team a penalty. If he'd slammed any of the other players everyone would be calling him an idiot.