These players dont even respect the star

kevm3

Reaction score

look how golden tate blasts sean lee and tate celebrates and yet nobody confronts him...

or can we forget tashard choice running up to vick for an autograph... do you think Bellichick would allow one of his players to get an autograph from the opposing qb after losing to a divisional rival? Then Vick rubbed his head like a little boy LOL

I mean this team is full of clownishness and apathy. There's zero accountability.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Getting disrespected at home is a Garrett teaching opportunity:

"Boys, you are Dallas Cowboys. WE don't play or act this way. Your nuts may drop but it won't be on my watch, we will take the L and you WILL be a ***** *** *****, or I'm telling Mr. Jones."

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I didn't like the fact that only Byron Jones ran out to defend star, but I also don't like that that's not considered taunting or the use of a prop all this celebrating has just going too far in my opinion.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
lol at that love tap.

this team is a reflection of its head coach and wine and cheese culture created by the jones family.
If Vander Esch drew a flag on his hit on Mariota Byron Jones would have been ejected for delivering a big hit.... personal foul...unnecessary roughness on a defenseless player with no class.

plymkr

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen have made a joke of the star.

Look outside of the Cowboys loyal fan base. Others no longer just root against the Cowboys, they laugh at them.
Bingo. I agree 100% on this. Why would the players respect the Star when the Owner doesn't respect the Star? The Owner is in it for the personal glory and the money. why would anyone be held to a higher standard in the organization than the owner?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bingo. I agree 100% on this. Why would the players respect the Star when the Owner doesn't respect the Star? The Owner is in it for the personal glory and the money. why would anyone be held to a higher standard in the organization than the owner?

Yep. The star is becoming a running joke. How many generations do we have now that don't know what the Cowboys and winning are all about. No one even hates Dallas any longer. Those days are over. We now are a mockery and the butt of so many jokes. And it starts with Jerry. But, the Cowboys are just one of his ventures. His stadium is a year around money making machine with all kinds of sports and events happening.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We take this all too seriously. It’s grown men playing a game for millions with billions at stake.

I’d like to take a dump on the star and flip Jerry off.

I’d expect the ground crews to clean up of course:)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep. The star is becoming a running joke. How many generations do we have now that don't know what the Cowboys and winning are all about. No one even hates Dallas any longer. Those days are over. We now are a mockery and the butt of so many jokes. And it starts with Jerry. But, the Cowboys are just one of his ventures. His stadium is a year around money making machine with all kinds of sports and events happening.
The rest of the league loves Jerry for preventing the Cowboys from more success now. But not one oppossing teams fans I’ve spoken too would take him.